Monday, March 23, 2015

Morning by Morning, March 23 - Father's Blessing of Innocent Faith

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the hand and lead me by the heart throughout the moments of my day.  ...

" 'Let the little children come to Me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. Truly I tell you, whoever does not received the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it.' And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them" (Mark 10:14-16).

With the innocent faith of a trusting child in the secure, strong arms of good father, I want to receive a Father's blessing upon my life today. You are my "Everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6). And in my faith, I seek to be Your ever-loving child. "For in Christ Jesus (we) are all children of God through faith" (Galatians 3:26).

In Your embrace, let me enter into the kingdom of God. And in my faith, let the kingdom of God enter into me. "For, in fact, the kingdom of God is within (me)" (Luke 17:21). "The kingdom of God is ... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17).

In my Father's blessing, I find my righteousness; I find my peace; and I find my joy. Let no one stop me from entering in to the fullness of my Father's blessing in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friend,  may you enter into the fullness of your Father's blessing and may you be filled with the righteousness, peace, and joy of the kingdom of God always within you, in Jesus' namePlease pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

       

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!