Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Morning by Morning, March 24 - No Longer a Slave, but a Son

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek Your face and open my heart to welcome Your Spirit into the moments of my day.  ...

"For in Christ Jesus (we) are all children of God through faith.... And because (we) are children, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, 'Abba! Father!' So (we) are no longer a slave but a child, and if a child then also an heir, through God" (Galatians 3:26-4:7).

No longer a slave, but a son
No longer defeated, I've won
No longer the tail, but the head
My rags to Your riches instead
I'm a child of the King
So forever I'll sing
Of the One who loves me and saves me
And sets me free

Abba! Father! You've set me free in Christ. Now Your Spirit is at work in me to make me more like Christ each day (Romans 8:29). Come, Holy Spirit -- Spirit of the Son of God -- come make me more like Jesus today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friend,  may the Spirit of the Son of God move in your heart to make you more like Jesus today, as you cry out to Abba our Father as the child of God you are, in Jesus' namePlease pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
       

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!