Thursday, August 05, 2021

“Clear Water” - August 5, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, August 5 - “Clear Water”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Burn with the Consuming Fire of Your Holy Spirit in my human spirit today. ...

As I wait and listen for Your leading, I hear in my heart the words “Clear Water.” ...

Yes, Lord. What are You speaking to me today? ...

I believe I hear in my heart, “I am clearing the polluted water. The Living Water of My Word -- both written and spoken -- will be made clear again. The muddy waters of confusion and the murky waters of deception will be made clear.” ...

Yes, Lord. Your Word is always Clear, but we can muddy it up and pollute it. Clear up the muddy waters, the murky waters, the polluted waters in me. Cleanse me from the impurities and let the waters that flow through my thoughts, my heart, and my words be clean. Cleanse me by the washing of the water of Your Word (Ephesians 5:26).

What You do in me and do through me, I ask You to do in the world around me. What I believe You’ve said in my heart, I’m praying with my spirit. Cleanse the waters in the world around me.

As I seek Your written Word to test and discern what I believe to be Your spoken word in my heart this morning, I see the mention of “clear water” in Your words through the prophet Ezekiel in Chapter 34:

As for you, My flock, thus says the Lord God: I shall judge between sheep and sheep, between rams and goats: Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture, but you must tread down with your feet the rest of your pasture? When you drink of clear water, must you foul the rest with your feet? And must my sheep eat what you have trodden with your feet, and drink what you have fouled with your feet?

“Therefore, thus says the Lord God to them: I Myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. Because you pushed with flank and shoulder, and butted at all the weak animals with your horns until you scattered them far and wide, I will save My flock, and they shall no longer be ravaged; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.

“I will set up over them one shepherd, My servant David, and he shall feed them: He shall feed them and be their shepherd. And I, the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David shall be prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken” (Ezekiel 34:17-24).

Lord Jesus, Son of David, Good Shepherd, come short out the truth, come purify the clear water from the polluted water in our day -- in me and even among the leaders and the teachings of Your shepherds. Let Your Living Waters be clean and clear again when they flow through us, as You cleanse us all from the polluted waters of confusion and deception. 

Let us not be found treading down the truth and muddying up Your Word for the people of God to drink. As David prayed, purge us and we shall be clean (Psalm 51:7). Create in us a clean heart and put a new and right spirit within us (Psalm 51:10). Then the waters that flow from our hearts, from our mouths, from our words, will be clean and clear -- like You and Your True Word. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

In Jesus’ name I praise! And In Jesus name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be clean and pure with a right spirit in your heart for God's clear water to flow through you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My Latest Book!
First the Spirit
Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body
--Now Also in Hardback--
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Daily 
Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions and Spiritual Direction
Both in Person and On-Line by Appointment.

August 5
Preaching in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry
(Thursday morning about 10am Texas Time, Thursday Night in Pakistan). 
Each month we set up a projector screen in a different unreached village for our outdoor evangelistic outreach. I preach and minister, while Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal interpret the message live, join in prayer ministry, and follow up with discipleship. We welcome your prayers and support that make this monthly ministry possible and so fruitful!

August 11
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow Meeting
10-12:00
Holiday Inn San Antonio N-Stone Oak in the Hill Country Ballroom, 19280 Redland Road, San Antonio
Contact: Brenda Steubing at sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

August 29-30
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Sunday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Mondy 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

September 16-18
Equipping at School of the Prophets with Chris Reed at MorningStar University, MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, South Carolina.

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.