Monday, August 09, 2021

Infused with Jesus - August 9, 2021

Morning by Morning, August 9 - Infused with Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You’re the Center of all I am and the Source of all I need. ...

“So if you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth, for you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory” (Colossians 3:1-4).

What does it mean for Christ to be my life?” What does it mean that I have “died” and now my life is “hidden with Christ in God?” ...

What comes to my heart as I listen is this:

“Allow Me to live in you. Allow Me to live through you. Allow My thoughts to form in your thoughts, My desires to form in your desires, My ways to form in your ways. Your part is to allow Me to infuse every part of you.” ...

Yes, Lord. Like a tea bag that infuses the water it’s in until the water becomes tea, infuse me. Abide in me. Change me from the inside out, as I keep becoming more like You.

As You are, so am I to be in my world (1 John 4:17). I’m in this world -- living through the challenges, fighting through the battles, going through the stages, as I’m growing into maturity. And maturity is learning to love, learning to trust, learning to live my life with You living Your life through me. I’m being conformed into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29). I’m on a spiritual journey, growing up to maturity, to the full measure of the stature of Christ (Ephesians 4:15).

In confirmation, what comes to my heart are the words You spoke through the Apostle Paul, as he embraced this perspective of mind and attitude of heart, with his life wholly surrendered and completely infused with You in Galatians 2:20:

“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”

Put that desire in my heart. Put that perspective in my mind. Put that power to work that in my life. You are that Power.

I don’t think that’s something I can figure out. But I do think that’s something I can fully embrace, as I surrender as much of me to as much of You as I can. It’s as best as I can and all by Your grace.

Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). So I praise God that I’m not apart from You. You’re with me always (Matthew 28:20). You’re right here in me, with Your Very Spirit -- “the Spirit of Christ” -- moving in me, changing me, making me more like You every day (Romans 8:9). “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27).

In a way, I’m Your glass of water and You’re my Tea Bag. Infuse me, Lord. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I want to live out my days infused with Jesus. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be infused with Jesus, as He makes you more like Him each day by His Spirit of Christ abiding in you and changing you from the inside out, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Launching Our New Series on Inner Healing and Freedom in Jesus!
Setting Hearts Free
An Online Encounter

It's free! — Sign up and spread the word today!

Who hasn't had a wounded heart sometime along the journey of our lives in this world? The good news is that Jesus is still healing the broken hearted and setting captives free. In the mercy and love of God, He comes to heal us and free us!

Come join us on this 10 part series, free of cost, to experience key principles of inner healing and spiritual freedom, along with powerful segments of healing prayer ministry.
 
This vibrant spiritual experience will be more than a teaching. We're praying it will be a life-changing encounter with the Living God for you!

And please spread the word to anyone you think would love this and benefit from it.

God bless you, as He heals you and frees you in the power of His love!
Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministri
God bless you,
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Daily 
Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions and Spiritual Direction—
both in person and online by appointment.

August 11
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow Meeting
10-12:00
Holiday Inn San Antonio N-Stone Oak in the Hill Country Ballroom, 19280 Redland Road, San Antonio
Contact: Brenda Steubing at sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

August 27-28
Spiritual Retreat at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country.
Weekend spiritual encounter for those attending our Freedom Equipping Courses at Bridge Church

August 29-30
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Sunday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Mondy 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

September 16-18
Equipping at School of the Prophets with Chris Reed at MorningStar University, MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, South Carolina. I'm an ordained member of the Fellowship of Ministries and have been teaching a Deliverance Ministry Course for Online Group Leaders.

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.