Thursday, August 12, 2021

“Experiential Revelation” - August 12, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, August 12 - “Experiential Revelation”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lord and Savior, Word of God, the Way and the Truth and the Life, infuse me with Your Presence as You fill me with Your Spirit. ...

“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. Whoever has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him” (John 14:18-21).

Lord, give me grace to grab hold of this truth. There is a oneness that You’ve invited us to embrace and live into that’s hard to believe and even harder to grasp.

You do live. And in the mystery of faith and by the grace of God, You actually live in us. Christ in us (Colossians 1:27). We actually are “the body of Christ” filled with “the Spirit of Christ” (1 Corinthians 12:27; Romans 8:9). We actually are “one spirit” with You as we embrace Your Spirit in us, for “He who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17).

Though it seems too good to be true and it’s so hard to grasp this truth, it is true, nonetheless. You are the Vine and we are the branches; You abide in us and we abide in You, because we are one with You (John 15:5).

I was speaking at a meeting yesterday when words of heaven started to flow out of my heart (1 Corinthians 14:1-3). You said by Your Spirit, “I am calling you up to a higher place of ‘experiential revelation’ in Me.” 

As far as I know, I had never heard or said that phrase of “experiential revelation” before. But more understanding followed. I believe You were expressing that You are giving us a grace in this newest season we’ve just entered into to experience revelation of Your truth at a deeper level than ever before -- not just knowing Your truth, but experiencing Your truth, not just believing Your truth, but living Your truth.

And of course, You are “the Truth” (John 14:6). To experience and live into “the Truth” is to experience and live into You -- into the inexpressible, almost unfathomable, depth of intimacy and unity of a spiritual oneness with You.

For example, we don’t just believe the revelation of Your truth that “we have the mind of Christ” (1 Corinthians 2:16). We experience that revelation; we live that revelation. Because You live, we also live. But not just living in our spirit, where we were dead and now alive, where we were lost but now we’re found in the salvation of our souls. It’s more than that. While we’re eternally grateful for that, it’s so much more than that! It’s actually, literally, experientially, Your life in us and our life in You.

I feel like my words are failing me right now to try to express all that’s exploding in my heart! ... But as I flounder, Your written Word comes to mind to confirm what I believe to be Your spoken word in my spirit from Your High Priestly Prayer of John 17:

“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, that they may all be one, just as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. The glory that You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are one, I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that You sent Me and loved them even as You loved Me” (John 17:20-23).

O lord, my God, give us grace to embrace and experience so great a revelation! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you experience the revelation of God's truth and a more deeply intimate and personal relationship in a oneness of the spirit with the Lord Jesus Christ who is God's Truth, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Launching Our New Video Series 
on Inner Healing and Freedom in Jesus!

It's free! — Sign up and spread the word today!

Who hasn't had a wounded heart sometime along the journey of our lives in this world? The good news is that Jesus is still healing the broken hearted and setting captives free. In the mercy and love of God, He comes to heal us and free us!

Come join us on this 10 part series, free of cost, to experience key principles of inner healing and spiritual freedom, along with powerful segments of healing prayer ministry.
 
This vibrant spiritual experience will be more than a teaching. We're praying it will be a life-changing encounter with the Living God for you!

And please spread the word to anyone you think would love this and benefit from it.

God bless you, as He heals you and frees you in the power of His love!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Daily 
Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions and Spiritual Direction—
both in person and online by appointment.

August 11 - Thank you for your prayers yesterday! We had a powerful time in the deep Presence of the Lord!
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow Meeting
10-12:00
Holiday Inn San Antonio N-Stone Oak in the Hill Country Ballroom, 19280 Redland Road, San Antonio, Texas
Contact: Brenda Steubing at sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

August 27-28
Spiritual Retreat at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country.
Weekend spiritual encounter for those attending our Freedom Equipping Courses hosted by Bridge Church

August 29-30
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Sunday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Mondy 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

September 16-18
Equipping at School of the Prophets with Chris Reed at MorningStar University, MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, South Carolina. I'm an ordained member of the Fellowship of Ministries and have been teaching a Deliverance Ministry Course for Online Group Leaders.

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Monday Nights
We lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.