Monday, August 02, 2021

New Beginnings and Faithful Endings - August 2, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, August 2 - New Beginnings and Faithful Endings

Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings and Lord of lords, be King of my heart and Lord of my life, as I begin my day in communion with You. ...

“I am about to do a new thing;
    now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
    and rivers in the desert” (Isaiah 43:19).

As we begin the month of August, the eighth month, I’m reminded that eight often speaks of new beginnings.

Lord, give me eyes to see the “new thing” You’re doing -- in me, around me, in my world, in the Body and Bride of Christ. Give me ears to hear what Your Spirit is speaking to Your Church, what Your Spirit is speaking to me. And give me courage to embrace it, faith to believe it, and grace to make it my own.

Where there’s been a wilderness, You’re making a way. Where there’s been a desert, You’re releasing Your river to flow.

By the power of Your grace, let me perceive it; let me receive it. Don’t leave me out of it! And do everything You need to do in me for me to be in the middle of it! ...

As I wait and listen for Your response to the cry of my heart, what comes to mind immediately is the Promise of Your Word:

“But as it is written:

‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.’

“But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God” (1 Corinthians 2:9-12).

O Lord. We have no idea the depth of the things of God about to spring up in this “new thing” You’re doing in this time of new beginnings. But Your Spirit is beginning to reveal it and the world can no longer conceal it.

And I’m all in! I’m not holding back! I’m full of expectant faith and confident hope in You -- the God of new beginnings and faithful endings! He who began a good work in me, and in all Your Body and Bride for all the world to see, will be faithful to complete it until the day of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with expectant faith and confident hope in the new things the Lord is revealing by His Spirit and doing in your life and His people for the glory of His name, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My Latest Book!
First the Spirit
Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body
--Now Also in Hardback--
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:



July 30 - Thank you for your prayers on Friday! 
Interview and Filming with Louda Raschke Ministries, Kerrville, Texas https://www.louada.org
We filmed 4 TV Segments and broadcast live on one radio program and on Facebook Live!
Here's the FB Live Segment: 

August 5
Preaching in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry
(Thursday morning about 10am Texas Time, Thursday Night in Pakistan). 
Each month we set up a projector screen in a different unreached village for our outdoor evangelistic outreach. I preach and minister, while Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal interpret the message live, join in prayer ministry, and follow up with discipleship. We welcome your prayers and support that make this monthly ministry possible and so fruitful!

August 11
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow Meeting
10-2:00
Holiday Inn San Antonio N-Stone Oak in the Hill Country Ballroom, 19280 Redland Road, San Antonio
Contact: Brenda Steubing at sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

August 29-30
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Sunday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Mondy 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

September 16-18
Equipping at School of the Prophets with Chris Reed at MorningStar University, MorningStar Ministries in Fort Mill, South Carolina.

October 3
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX
9:00 and 10:45 Live and by Livestream.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. Starting over a New Course in September! Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.