Thursday, September 07, 2023

Discipleship Plan of Jesus for Fulfillment and Joy in Him - September 7, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, September 7 - Discipleship Plan of Jesus for Fulfillment and Joy in Him

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. One with my Father, One with the Holy Spirit, be One within me, as I abide in You and You abide in me (John 15:4). ...

 

As I listen, Your Words of long ago, Your Words of Spirit and Life, are sinking more deeply into my spirit and taking new life in me this morning. ...

 

“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

 

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

 

“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

 

“These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you” (John 15:1-12).

 

In these 12 verses, full of Your Words of Spirit and Life, is a discipleship plan to fulfillment and joy in my spiritual journey with You:

 

As intimate as a vine and a branch.

 

As fruitful as intimate with You in Your abiding Presence.

 

As flourishing as yielding to Your pruning.

 

As clean and pure of heart as surrendered in heart to You and Your word.

 

As fruitful as humbled to acknowledge there’s nothing lasting without You.

 

As fulfilled as obedient to Your commandment to love.

 

As joyful as receiving, believing, and embracing Your words and Your way of discipleship with You.

 

By the power of Your grace at work within me, I embrace Your discipleship plan for my life this day and every day, that I may be fulfilled and full of joy in You. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be filled with joy and fulfilled in Jesus as you journey in discipleship with Him, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

--Free to Be Like Jesus--

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


September 9

Annual Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries at Y.O. Ranch Hotel and Conference Center in Kerrville, Texas 6:00PM - They extended the deadline for tickets! Click here to register.


If you can't come, we still welcome your partnership with us in ministry. Please email me and I would love to call you and talk with you! tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


September 16

Speaking at the Celebration of Life of our beloved Charlene Gish. 10:30AM Hosted at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas


October 1

Preaching at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas

9:00 and 10:45AM Central Standard Time

Sunday Live Stream:

https://bridgefbg.com/sunday-worship-live-stream/


October 4

New Wine Worship on the First Wednesday. 6PM Our first Messiah Ministries' gathering at Gateway Gathering on Luckenbach Road just East of Fredericksburg, Texas. All are welcome! Not a church but a monthly gathering of hearts hungry to drink deeply from the Spirit of God. Join us on the 1st Wednesday of Every Month for this new local ministry outreach.


October 7

Speaking at the Celebration of Life of Betty Jo Sergerson Taylor in Kerrville, Texas.


October 14

Speaking at the Worship Meeting with Louada Raschke Ministries at The Empty Cross in Kerrville, Texas for the Lunar Eclipse optimal vantage point in the Texas Hill Country, when thousands will come to see it that weekend. Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden.


October 21

Speaking at the Heart of Texas Meeting of Aglow International in Salado, Texas at the Saldado Museum and Event Center.

All are Welcome!


October 28

Teaching on Deliverance Prayer Ministry at the Central Texas Area Leaders Meeting for Aglow International Ministries.


October 30

Teaching Seminar at Truett Theological Seminary, Baylor University in Waco, Texas on Healing Prayer Ministry with the Youth


November 2-22

Ministry in Spain and Belgium! Freedom Encounter Weekends at 2 Churches and 2 Churches in Belgium inviting us for Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry and Equipping


February 2024

Ministry Trip to Bangalore, India!


Tuesday Nights (Beginning September 12th at 6PM)

Teaching my Free to Be Like Jesus course at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas. Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit. All are Welcome!

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays