Friday, March 01, 2024

At Your Name, Lord Jesus - March 1, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, March 1 - At Your Name, Lord Jesus

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is above every name (Philippians 2:9). And as I begin this day, I declare Your name over every moment of my day. ...

 

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all powers and dominions must bow.

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all delay becomes now.

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all truth comes forth.

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all heaven bursts through the door.

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all hope comes alive.

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all fear is deprived.

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all things become new.

At Your name, Lord Jesus, all the promises of God break through.

 

So I speak out the power of Your name Lord Jesus. I embrace the power of Your name. There is no greater name. There is no other name by which we are safe and secure in the eternal plans and purposes of God (Acts 4:12). And as You said, “Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it” (John 14:13-14).

 

Lord Jesus, line up my heart with Your heart, the nature of my character with the nature of Your name, so that what I desire and what I ask is in alignment with Your name and expresses the power and authority of Your name.

 

As I arise and go about my day, fill my mind with Your thoughts, my heart with Your desires, my mouth with Your words, and my spirit with the Spirit of Your name. For “the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in (Your) name, He will teach (me) all things, and bring to (my) remembrance all things that (You) said to (me)” (John 14:26). You choose us to “go and bear fruit, and that (our) fruit should remain, that whatever (we) ask the Father in (Your) name He may give (us)” (John 15:16).

 

“Let this mind be in (me) which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father!” (Philippians 2:5-11).

 

Father, be glorified as I confess the name of Jesus and bow to the Lordship of Jesus -- first here in my heart then in every situation I encounter throughout the moments of my day. At the name of Jesus in my life today, let the world see the glory of my Father through the power of the name of Your Son. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may the name of Jesus be declared and exalted over everything you will encounter and overcome in your life today, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries


New Mailing Address:

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"


Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


February 7-28 Ministry Trip to India! Thank you for all your prayers!

Please take a look at the photos and praise reports I posted on Facebook.


March 5

Crusade Ministry in Karachi, Pakistan through our Internet Ministry


March 6

New Wine Worship on the 1st Wednesday of Every Month

at Messiah Ministries home base:

502 North Milam Street, Fredericksburg, Texas


March 8-10

Leading a Free to Be Like Jesus Conference at the House of Prayer in Montpelier, Ohio


March 11-13

Leading a Free to Be Like Jesus Conference at Grafton Methodist Church in St. Paris, Ohio


Contact Me for a Conference or Retreat in Your Church or Community: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


March 22-24

Speaking at the Greater Things Conference at Mo Ranch for the Central Texas Area Annual Retreat for Aglow International Ministries


April 13

Speaking with Rocio at a Women's Retreat in Boerne, Texas


May 28-June 2

Ministry in Cali, Columbia with Rocio and speaking at the Citywide Pastors Association Monthly Meeting in Cali on Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry. Huge Open Door! Praise God!


June 5-7

MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Retreat at Fort Mill, SC


June 23

Preaching 3 Services at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas


July 30-August 1

Teaching the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in the Nashville, Tennessee area


Tuesday Nights at 6PM

Teaching our 9 Month Equipping Course on Tuesday Nights at 6PM at The Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas based on my books Free to Be Like Jesus! and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute


Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays