Thursday, March 21, 2024

God Who Heals, as We Rest in Him - March 21, 2024

 

Morning by Morning, March 21 - God Who Heals, as We Rest in Him

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my strength when I am weak. You are my all in all (Ephesians 1:23). ...

 

I woke up in the night not feeling well. This Word of Yours comes to mind and I continue to pray it and proclaim it:

 

“Bless the Lord, O my soul;

And all that is within me, bless His holy name!

Bless the Lord, O my soul,

And forget not all His benefits:

Who forgives all your iniquities,

Who heals all your diseases,

Who redeems your life from destruction,

Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

Who satisfies your mouth with good things,

So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s” (Psalm 103:1-5).

 

Thank You for Your Word, revealing Your will to heal all diseases, just as You desire to forgive all iniquities.

 

Let Your Word get into my spirit and soul and body. Let Your Word penetrate every cell in my body, saturate my immune system, and quicken my spirit. Let Your arms of grace draw me into a deep rest with You today.

 

I embrace another Promise of Your Word:

 

“In returning and rest you shall be saved;

In quietness and confidence shall be your strength” (Isaiah 30:15).

 

Thank You that Your Word always goes forth and never returns empty, but is always powerful to accomplish all You intend. Just as You have eternally decreed:

 

“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;

It shall not return to Me void,

But it shall accomplish what I please,

And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11).

 

You are the Word, Lord Jesus (John 1:1). And You are in me. Your Word is in me. Your Word is made flesh in me -- every cell, every muscle, every organ, every dimension of my being (John 1:14; Colossians 1:27). I am “hidden with Christ in God” (Colossians 3:3). In You, I “live and move and have my being” (Acts 17:28). By Your stripes, I am healed (1 Peter 2:24; Isaiah 53:4-5 fulfilled by You in Matthew 8:17).

 

He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it (Philippians 1:6). It’s already done in heaven; let it now be made manifest and done in me now as it is in heaven (Ephesians 1:3; Matthew 6:10). For You are Jehovah Rapha, the God Who Heals (Exodus 15:26).

 

“Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make (me) complete in every good work to do His will, working in (me) what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen!” (Hebrews 13:20-21)

 

I pray the same for all who are struggling today. And now, by the grace of God, “in returning and rest,” I’m going to go back to bed, as Your Word does it’s work in me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be healed by the Word of God saturating you, as you trust in Him in returning and rest, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries


New Mailing Address:

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"


Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


March 21 Day of Returning and Rest in the Arms of Jesus


March 22-24

Speaking at the Greater Things Conference at Mo Ranch for the Central Texas Area Annual Retreat for Aglow International Ministries



April 3

New Wine Worship at our Ministry Home Base in Fredericksburg, Texas.

All are welcome!


April 12 Men's Retreat on the Guadalupe River at Ingram, Texas


April 13

Speaking with Rocio at a Women's Retreat in Boerne, Texas


April 26-27

3rd Annual Revival at the Barn! at Yee Haw Ranch in Fredericksburg, Texas


May 3-5

Attending Rick Joyner's Christian Writer's Seminar at Moravian Falls, NC


May 28-June 2

Ministry in Cali, Columbia with Rocio and speaking at the Citywide Pastors Association Monthly Meeting in Cali on Inner Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry. Huge Open Doors! Praise God!


June 5-7

MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Retreat at Fort Mill, SC


June 23

Preaching 3 Services at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas


July 30-August 1

Teaching the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries, Goodlettsville, TN in the Nashville, Tennessee area


Tuesday Nights at 6PM

Teaching our 9 Month Equipping Course on Tuesday Nights at 6PM at The Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas based on my books Free to Be Like Jesus! and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute


Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays