Monday, October 14, 2024

Morning by Morning, October 14, 2024 - “I Will Sing of the Mercies” of the God Who’s Forever with Me through the Battles

 

Morning by Morning, October 14, 2024 - “I Will Sing of the Mercies” of the God Who’s Forever with Me through the Battles

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I begin my day pursuing You in the communion of prayer and worship in spirit and truth, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...

 

“I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever;

With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.’

For I have said, ‘Mercy shall be built up forever;

Your faithfulness You shall establish in the very heavens....

 

“You have a mighty arm;

Strong is Your hand, and high is Your right hand.

Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne;

Mercy and truth go before Your face.

Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound!

They walk, O Lord, in the light of Your countenance.

In Your name they rejoice all day long,

And in Your righteousness they are exalted.

For You are the glory of their strength,

And in Your favor our horn is exalted.

For our shield belongs to the Lord,

And our king to the Holy One of Israel” (Psalm 89:1-18).

 

In my spirit, I sing of Your mercies forever. I praise You for Your steadfast love and faithfulness to me and my generations. I thank You for the glory of Your Presence and the power of Your strength, secure in Your protection and blessed by Your favor.

 

As You said of Your servant David in this Psalm, “He shall cry to Me, ‘You are my Father, my God, and the Rock of my salvation” (Psalm 89:26). And You responded, “My mercy I will keep for him forever, and My covenant shall stand firm with him....” (v. 28).

 

I’m no King David. But I do desire to be “a man after (God’s) own heart” (1 Samuel 13:14), “a man after (Your) own heart, who will do all (Your) will” (Acts 13:22).

 

So give me the grace to “walk , O Lord, in the light of Your countenance” and “in Your name rejoice all day long” (Psalm 89:15-16). May I hear and know “the joyful sound” of Your ever-abiding Presence with me and for me throughout the moments of my day and through every battle I may face (v. 15). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you keep singing of the mercies of our God who is always with you throughout the moments of your day and any battles you'll face, in Jesus' name, Amen. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Click Here to Listen to Today's Prayer:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/2375760


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Save the Date, Get Your Tickets, and Spread the Word!

https://messiah-ministries.org/event

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


Every Tuesday Night

Teaching my 9 Month Equipping Course Free to Be Like Jesus! at Bridge Church Fredericksburg, Texas. 6:00PM Central Time

Zoom link available by request to my email.

Based on My Book, Free to Be Like Jesus:

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


October 17

Speaking at San Antonio Evening Aglow Meeting hosted at Friendship Church 7pm. All are welcome!


November 2

Family Celebration for my wife Rocio's 60th Birthday (actual day is 11/27/2024)!


November 5-12

Ministry Trip to Cali, Colombia for Revival Meetings Again


November 22-24

Teaching a Healing Academy at FUMC McMinnville, Tennessee


December 7

Speaking at Kerrville Aglow Christmas Gathering


December 19

10th Wedding Anniversary for Tommy & Rocio Hays!


December 21

Wedding Celebration of Elijah & Ashleigh Hays in Maysville, Kentucky


March 1, 2025

Messiah Ministries Annual Fundraiser at YO Ranch in Kerrville, TX. Testimonies to God's Glory! Dinner, Celebration, Worship, Live Auction, Silent Auction. Live Worship Painting by Jenna Mae Tipton to be auctioned. Tickets are On Sale Now to Preregister at Discount Price by Dec. 31st.

https://messiah-ministries.org/event

Wednesday Mornings

Leading Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups of MorningStar Ministries from around the world by appointment.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment.

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 Sessions are without set cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays