Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Morning by Morning, October 9, 2024 - Speak Against the Storm

 

Morning by Morning, October 9, 2024 - Speak Against the Storm

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I sit before You in prayer and seek You in worship, as I wait and listen for Your leading here at the beginning of my day. “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are (children) of God” (Romans 8:14). ...

 

A catastrophic storm is churning in the center of the Gulf of Mexico, threatening to surge into coast of Florida today or tomorrow. My young granddaughter and granddaughter-on-the-way with daughter and son-in-law live in the central Florida city of Orlando, in the designated path of the storm expected to ravage the city of Tampa and beyond. So we are praying with passion and personal investment for the people of this region.

 

As we pray against the storm, take our spiritual stand against the storm, speak against the storm, I’m reminded of Your words and Your model for us, as we stand in Christ and Christ stands in us:

 

“On the same day, when evening had come, (Jesus) said to them, ‘Let us cross over to the other side.’ Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him. And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, ‘Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?’

 

“Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace,  be still!’ And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. But He said to them, ‘Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?’ And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, ‘Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!’” (Mark 4:35-41)

 

In the name of Jesus, I pray. In the name of Jesus, I stand against the storm, I speak against the storm. I pray You would dissipate the storm and stop it. I pray You would take the death and destruction out of  the storm. By the faith and grace that You would allow and in the model of spiritual authority You have taught, I speak to this “mountain” of a storm and command it “be removed and be cast into the sea” in the name of Jesus in the agreement of prayer with all who are standing and speaking against this storm:

 

“So Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mark 11:22-24).

 

I submit to You, even as I pray Your will revealed in Your Word. Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). And I thank You that I am not apart from You, that You and Your Spirit are within me (Colossians 1:27; Romans 8:9). You come that we “may have life, and that (we) may have it more abundantly” while it is “the thief” that “does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy” (John 10:10).

 

So I agree with Your Word and Your will for life and renounce the word and will of death over these people and this land in the authority of Your name, as I stand and speak against this storm. I know that “death” is at work in this world -- for Your Word says, “The last enemy to be destroyed is death” when You come again (1 Corinthians 15:26). But I praise You that at the same time, Life is also at work in this world (John 14:6).

 

I agree with Life and I renounce death, in obedience to Your Word in the full measure of authority You’ve entrusted to me as a disciple of Jesus and a child of God in the name of Jesus (Matthew 18:18-20). That’s my part, to pray as I believe I’m led, in agreement with all who are agreeing with me in this matter in prayer. Lord, let it be so. Now I entrust all of this to You in both humility and faith in Jesus’ name.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you seek the Lord and draw near to Him as never before, in Jesus' name, Amen. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Click Here to Listen to Today's Prayer:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/2375760


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Save the Date, Get Your Tickets, and Spread the Word!

https://messiah-ministries.org/event

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


Every Tuesday Night

Teaching my 9 Month Equipping Course Free to Be Like Jesus! at Bridge Church Fredericksburg, Texas. 6:00PM Central Time

Zoom link available by request to my email.

Based on My Book, Free to Be Like Jesus:

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

October 11

Preaching Fire on the Mountain! Revival Fire Meeting at The Empty Cross of The Coming King Prayer Garden in Kerrville, Texas. 7:00PM All are Welcome! Spread the word!

This will be the culmination night of the 10 Days of Prayer for the 10 Days of Awe Movement in Kerrville, Texas


October 17

Speaking at San Antonio Evening Aglow Meeting hosted at Friendship Church 7pm. All are welcome!


November 2

Family Celebration for my wife Rocio's 60th Birthday (actual day is 11/27/2024)!


November 5-12

Ministry Trip to Cali, Colombia for Revival Meetings Again


November 22-24

Teaching a Healing Academy at FUMC McMinnville, Tennessee


December 7

Speaking at Kerrville Aglow Christmas Gathering


December 19

10th Wedding Anniversary for Tommy & Rocio Hays!


December 21

Wedding Celebration of Elijah & Ashleigh Hays in Maysville, Kentucky


March 1, 2025

Messiah Ministries Annual Fundraiser at YO Ranch in Kerrville, TX. Testimonies to God's Glory! Dinner, Celebration, Worship, Live Auction, Silent Auction. Live Worship Painting by Jenna Mae Tipton to be auctioned. Tickets are On Sale Now to Preregister at Discount Price by Dec. 31st.

https://messiah-ministries.org/event

Wednesday Mornings

Leading Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups of MorningStar Ministries from around the world by appointment.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment.

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 Sessions are without set cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays