Friday, October 04, 2024

Morning by Morning, October 4, 2024 - Days of Awe

 

Morning by Morning, October 4, 2024 - Days of Awe

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look up to You, my Redeemer and Redemption, who is always near. ...

 

“Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him” (Psalm 33:8).

During these Ten Days of Awe on the Biblical Calendar -- from the Feast of Trumpets until the Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:24-34) -- I stand in awe of You, I bow low in humility before You, I lift up my praises in worship of You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. These are days intended to honor You and humble our hearts before You, in both the love of God and the fear of the Lord.

 

These are days of repentance and return, introspection and intimacy, solemnity in the searching of our souls to surrender to You all that is not yet like You:

 

“Search me, O God, and know my heart;

Try me, and know my anxieties;

And see if there is any wicked way in me,

And lead me in the way everlasting” (Psalm 139:23-24).

 

Thank You that when we seek You in humility and search for You in faith, You promise that we will find You, that we will be embraced by You.

 

“You will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord” (Jeremiah 29:13-14).

 

“Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up” (James 4:10).

 

In these Days of Awe, help me embrace a living lifestyle of humility before You, dependence upon You, passionate pursuit of You, in both the love of God and the fear of the Lord. This day and every day, I stand in awe of You. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you stand in awe of the Lord our God this day and every day in both the love of God and the fear of the Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Click Here to Listen to Today's Prayer:

https://www.buzzsprout.com/2375760


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

502 North Milam Street

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


“Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

—Free to Be Like Jesus—

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


Every Tuesday Night

Teaching my 9 Month Equipping Course Free to Be Like Jesus! at Bridge Church Fredericksburg, Texas. 6:00PM Central Time

Zoom link available by request to my email.

Based on My Book, Free to Be Like Jesus:

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org



October 11

Preaching Fire on the Mountain! Revival Fire Meeting at The Empty Cross of The Coming King Prayer Garden in Kerrville, Texas. 7:00PM All are Welcome! Spread the word!

This will be the culmination night of the 10 Days of Prayer for the 10 Days of Awe Movement in Kerrville, Texas


October 17

Speaking at San Antonio Evening Aglow Meeting hosted at Friendship Church 7pm. All are welcome!


November 2

Family Celebration for my wife Rocio's 60th Birthday!


November 5-12

Ministry Trip to Cali, Colombia for Revival Meetings Again


November 22-24

Teaching a Healing Academy at FUMC McMinnville, Tennessee


December 7

Speaking at Kerrville Aglow Christmas Gathering


December 19

10th Wedding Anniversary for Tommy & Rocio Hays!


December 21

Wedding Celebration of Elijah & Ashleigh Hays in Maysville, Kentucky


March 1, 2025

Messiah Ministries Annual Fundraiser at YO Ranch in Kerrville, TX. Testimonies to God's Glory! Dinner, Celebration, Worship, Live Auction, Silent Auction. Live Worship Painting by Jenna Mae Tipton to be auctioned. Tickets are On Sale Now to Preregister at Discount Price by Dec. 31st.

Purchase Tickets at http://Messiah-Minstries.org/event



Wednesday Mornings

Leading Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups of MorningStar Ministries from around the world by appointment.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment.

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 Sessions are without set cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free! 

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays