Monday, October 11, 2021

“Christ Lives in Me” - October 11, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, October 11 - “Christ Lives in Me”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind, Your desires in my heart, Your words in my mouth, as I seek to live this day in Christ and Christ in me. ...

“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20 NKJV).

As stated in the broader context in The Message version:

“Have some of you noticed that we are not yet perfect? (No great surprise, right?) And are you ready to make the accusation that since people like me, who go through Christ in order to get things right with God, aren’t perfectly virtuous, Christ must therefore be an accessory to sin? The accusation is frivolous. If I was ‘trying to be good,’ I would be rebuilding the same old barn that I tore down. I would be acting as a pretender.

What actually took place is this: I tried keeping rules and working my head off to please God, and it didn’t work. So I quit being a ‘law man’ so that I could be God’s man. Christ’s life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with Him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not ‘mine,’ but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I am not going to go back on that.

Is it not clear to you that to go back to that old rule-keeping, peer-pleasing religion would be an abandonment of everything personal and free in my relationship with God? I refuse to do that, to repudiate God’s grace. If a living relationship with God could come by rule-keeping, then Christ died unnecessarily” (Galatians 2:17-21 The Message).

Lord, thank You for setting me free from trying to be good enough to earn Your love, from trying to be holy enough to earn Your respect. I could never do it. So You did it for me. And now You do it in me every day.

The life I live, I live by faith in You, trusting in You, allowing You to form and shape Your character, Your nature in me. That’s part of what “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” means (Colossians 1:27). That’s part of what it means that “God is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases Him” (Philippians 2:13 NLT).

So come have Your way in me today. Keep shaping me and making me more like You, as You live through me. For when we’re in Christ and Christ is in us, now “we live and move and have our being” in You alone (Acts 17:28). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you live your life in Christ today, as Christ lives His life through you, all by the power of His grace moving in you to make you more like Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries' Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

October 10 - Thank you for your prayers! Speaking at The Vineyard Church of San Antonio --
Reply of Sunday's Message Available Now on YouTube:
Teaching and Activation on Personal Prophetic Ministry

October 11
Filming in Kerrville for our new TV Ministry Episodes on the TLN Christian TV Network in California and Northwest United States - Healing from the Inside Out with Tommy Hays

October 15-16
Come join us in Kerrville, TX for the Fire and Glory Conferenceled by my good friend Louada Raschke, sharing her powerful story of coming through the fire of cancer and set ablaze with the Holy Spirit! Frday Night to Saturday Noon, Oct 15-16, 2021. 

October 28-30
Monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina.
I'm a member of the Fellowship of Ministries of MorningStar Ministries led by Rick Joyner.

October 31
Preaching at Fireworks Church meeting at Estancia at Thunder River Clubhouse at Boerne, Texas. All are welcome.

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
at St. Paris outside Dayton, Ohio.

Freedom Equipping Class live in person every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Online Encounter for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: