Tuesday, October 12, 2021

“Christ Will Shine on You!” - October 12, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, October 12 - “Christ Will Shine on You!”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Arise in my heart and shine through my life today. ...

“Sleeper, awake!
    Rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you” (Ephesians 5:14).

Lord, where I’m sleeping, wake me up. Where I’m experiencing dissipation or death in places in my heart and life that should be alive and thriving, breathe the Breath of Your Resurrection Power to bring me back to life and embrace the fullness of the life You have for me. Where I’m dull or dim or hidden away, let Light of Christ arise and shine upon me.

I pray for awakening in the nation and in the nations of the earth. And I pray for awakening in me!

In the name of Jesus, I renounce and rebuke every form of slumber, lethargy, and death. I renounce and rebuke everything that would try to cover me up or hide me away, to keep me out of Your timing, out of Your will, or out of Your ways. I renounce and rebuke all that would hold me back or weigh me down or trip me up from running the race You’ve set before me, looking to You, the Author and Finisher of my faith (Hebrews 12:1-2).

Yes, these are dark days, just as Your Word said would come (Isaiah 60:1-3). And these are challenging times, just as You prophesied (Luke 21:7-28). But even in the darkness of the days -- even in the heaviness of the times, even when we’re tempted to hide away or go back to sleep until the nightmare of life in a broken, fallen world plunging into deeper darkness every day is finally over and we can wake up into a new day on the other side of eternity -- You call us to wake up, to rise up, and to shine!

You even say, “(We) are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill (and) cannot be hidden” (Matthew 5:14). That can only be true because of You, because You are “the Light of the world” and “(the one) who follows (You) shall not walk in darkness, but have the Light of Life” shining within them and shining through them (John 8:12). That’s how You can even say that by Your mercy and grace, You’ll empower us to be “blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation in which (we) shine like stars in the world” (Philippians 2:15).

So yes, Lord. Arise in me. Shine Your Light in me. Drive the darkness out of me. For in the Glory of Your Light, all darkness has to flee (James 4:7). “The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness (cannot) overcome It” (John 1:5). Forgive me, cleanse me, fill me with Your Light and Your Spirit (Ephesians 5:18). Fill me with Your Resurrection Power, as You arise and shine through me today and every day -- even on this side of eternity. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may the Light of Christ shine on you and shine through you this day and every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries' Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

October 15-16
Come join us in Kerrville, TX for the Fire and Glory Conferenceled by my good friend Louada Raschke, sharing her powerful story of coming through the fire of cancer and set ablaze with the Holy Spirit! Frday Night to Saturday Noon, Oct 15-16, 2021. 

October 21
Co-Leading Intercessory Prayer Roundtable in San Antonio

October 28-30
Monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina.
I'm a member of the Fellowship of Ministries of MorningStar Ministries led by Rick Joyner.

October 31
Preaching at Fireworks Church meeting at Estancia at Thunder River Clubhouse at Boerne, Texas. All are welcome.

November 3
Pakistan Preaching through our Skype Internet Ministry
Monthly Outdoor Evangelistic Crusade in an unreached village.

November 4
Co-Leading Intercessory Prayer Roundtable in San Antonio

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
at St. Paris outside Dayton, Ohio.

Freedom Equipping Class live in person every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Online Encounter for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: