Friday, October 22, 2021

The Best Thing I Can Do for God - October 22, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, October 22 - The Best Thing I Can Do for God

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart, the beginning of my day, and every moment of my life (Matthew 28:20). ...

“Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him” (from Romans 12:1-2 The Message).

Yes, Lord. As it turns out, apart from You, I can do nothing -- nothing of any eternal value, nothing that really makes a difference in my life or the lives of others (John 15:5). And as it turns out, it really is All about You and Not about me.

Help me get hold of that. Deep down in my spirit. Give me a heart of humility that willingly chooses to be desperately dependent upon You alone. Then as I humble myself in Your sight, You can lift me up and position me in the place I’m called to be -- abiding in You and You abiding in me, so that my life will “bear much fruit” (John 15:4). Then “the harvest is sure to be abundant” (v. 4 in The Message).

But the abundant harvest will glorify You and not me, will advance Your kingdom and not mine. Then I can truly say, according to Your will revealed in Your Word, “It is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20).

That’s choosing “the best part” (Luke 10:42). That’s living out my journey of faith with You in the best way. And that’s the best thing I could ever do for You. 

Lord, let it be so -- all by the power of Your grace at work within me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be set free from performing for God in your power, your wisdom, your righteousness and be filled with the Spirit of Christ abiding in you to live your life in Christ and Christ living His life through you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Watch our 1st Episode of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

October 28-30
Monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina. Rocio and I are learning and receiving equipping. I'm a member of the Fellowship of Ministries of MorningStar Ministries led by Rick Joyner.

October 31
Preaching at Fireworks Church meeting at Estancia at Thunder River Clubhouse outside Boerne, Texas. All are welcome.

November 3
Pakistan Preaching through our Skype Internet Ministry
Monthly Outdoor Evangelistic Crusade in an unreached village.

November 4
Co-Leading Prayer Warrior's Roundtable in Helotes, Texas

November 5
Filming for our Christian TV series with TLN-West Network in California called Healing from the Inside Out 
Past episodes on our developing YouTube Channel:

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
at St. Paris, Ohio.

November 14
Speaking and Ministry at an Evening of Worship and Prayer with More Than Enough Ministries in Sidney, Ohio.

March 4-5, 2022
Keynote Speaker
Transformation Conference at Statewide Aglow Gathering for Kentucky.

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleshipplan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: