Monday, October 18, 2021

Mothers are More! - October 18, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, October 18 - Mothers are More!

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Keep me grounded in Your Word and filled with Your Spirit, as I begin my day seeking Your face and listening for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...

As God, You have no gender. You are neither male nor female. “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth” (John 4:24).

And in bringing human images to our human minds to try to grasp the Nature of our Spiritual God, Your Word uses imagery of a good father who would give good gifts to his children (Matthew 7:11) and of a loving mother who would gather her chicks under her wings for protection (Matthew 23:37).

You’ve even described Yourself in Your Word as being “like a woman in childbirth” gasping and panting in the pangs of labor to give birth to Your purposes for Your people:

“For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held Myself back. But now, like a woman in childbirth, I cry out, I gasp and pant…I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their vegetation…I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them” (Isaiah 42:14-16).

So when I read of the denigration of motherhood in our culture, of the blurring of the God-given gender identity of women, I am repulsed in my spirit and sickened in my gut. For we are created “male and female” in the image of God. “God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:27).

In yet another barrage of assaults by a certain trend in our culture against the God-given identities of our genders, I was sickened again by the latest attack I just read on the honor and sanctity of the female image of mothers. Instead of “mothers,” they are referred to as “pregnant, lactating, and postpartum individuals” in the current “reconciliation package” being presented in our national government. Surely mothers are more. As soon as I read that in the news, my heart defiantly declared, “Mothers are more!”

God help us. Come move in Your power. Come move in revival -- here in our hearts, here in our nation, before it’s too late.

“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14:34). Your righteousness is what we need and Your revival may be our only hope.

So we are truly positioned for revival, if we would only turn to You in repentance and prayer. As Your Word declares in Your Covenant of Revival:

“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).

As we turn to You in passion and prayer, come convict us again of our wicked ways. Come move again in our humble hearts. Come set things right again in our repentant land.

Your response to repentance -- whether in our hearts or on behalf of our nation -- is always the same: “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). Come cleanse us and restore us in a great revival of Your righteousness, O God. In Jesus’ name I pray.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be moved by the Spirit in repentance and prayer on behalf of this nation for a great revival of God's righteousness in our land and in the nations of the earth, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries' Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Watch our 1st Episode of Healing From the Inside Out with Tommy Hays on our YouTube Channel:
Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

October 21
Co-Leading Prayer Warrior's Roundtable in Helotes, Texas

October 28-30
Monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina. Rocio and I are learning and receiving equipping. I'm a member of the Fellowship of Ministries of MorningStar Ministries led by Rick Joyner.

October 31
Preaching at Fireworks Church meeting at the Estancia at Thunder River Clubhouse outside Boerne, Texas. All are welcome.

November 3
Pakistan Preaching through our Skype Internet Ministry
Monthly Outdoor Evangelistic Crusade in an unreached village.

November 4
Co-Leading Prayer Warrior's Roundtable in Helotes, Texas

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
at St. Paris, Ohio.

November 14
Speaking and Ministry at an Evening of Worship and Prayer with More Than Enough Ministries in Sidney, Ohio.

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleshipplan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: