Thursday, October 07, 2021

Insatiable - October 7, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, October 7 - Insatiable

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be high and lifted up, here in my heart and every moment of my day. ...

“O God, You are my God, I seek You, my soul thirsts for You; my flesh faints for You, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water” (Psalm 63:1).

Right now -- by the grace of God -- I’m not in a dry and weary land. And yet “my soul thirsts for You” with an insatiable desire for Your Presence. More of Your Presence. 

Though my cup overflows, I almost feel empty.
Though my hope abounds, I almost feel lacking.
Though my heart feasts on Your Word and drinks in Your Spirit every day and sometimes all day long, I almost feel famished.

Famished for more. Hungry for more. Thirsty for more. More of You. 

I’m insatiable for more of You.

And I believe it’s Your very Spirit moving in my spirit to make me so hungry, so thirsty, so insatiable. As Your Word explains, “Yes, it is God who is working in (me). He helps (me) want to do what pleases Him, and He gives (me) the power to do it” (Philippians 2:13 ERV). And as You expressed long ago, “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled” (Matthew 5:6).

You are my Righteousness. You’re the only One who can set things right and stir my spirit to seek what’s right, to pursue what’s right, to hunger and thirst with an insatiable passion for the only One who is always right and always right here with me, right here within me. “The Lord (my) Righteousness” (Jeremiah 23:6).

So come, Holy Spirit. Embrace me Heavenly Father. Be high and lifted up, Lord Jesus. Make me hungrier still. Make me thirstier still. Even more insatiable still. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be stirred in your spirit by the Holy Spirit with an insatiable passion to pursue the Presence of the Lord, every day and even all day long, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries' Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Freedom Equipping Class live in person every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Archives of My Sunday Sermons from Oct 3rd Available!
Thank you so much for your prayers!

October 10
Preaching Sunday Morning Service at 10:30
at The Vineyard Church of San Antonio

October 11
Filming in Kerrville for our new TV Ministry Episodes on the TLN Christian TV Network in California and Northwest United States - Healing from the Inside Out with Tommy Hays

October 15-16
Come join us in Kerrville, TX for the Fire and Glory Conferenceled by my good friend Louada Raschke, sharing her powerful story of coming through the fire of cancer and set ablaze with the Holy Spirit! Frday Night to Saturday Noon, Oct 15-16, 2021. 

October 28-30
Monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina.
I'm a member of the Fellowship of Ministries of MorningStar Ministries led by Rick Joyner.

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
at St. Paris outside Dayton, Ohio.

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Online Encounter for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: