Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Led by the Pillar of Cloud and Fire of the Holy Spirit - October 27, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, October 27 - Led by the Pillar of Cloud and Fire of the Holy Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am, Lord. Steady me in Your Word and fill me with Your Spirit, as I walk out the steps of my day with You. ...

“The Lord went in front of them in a pillar of cloud by day, to lead them along the way, and in a pillar of fire by night, to give them light, so that they might travel by day and by night. Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place in front of the people” (Exodus 13:21-22).

That pillar of cloud and pillar of fire, that led Your people under the Old Covenant speak of the Holy Spirit of the Living God who now leads Your people under the New Covenant in Christ. “For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God” (Romans 8:14).

The Cloud of Your Glory fills my heart, as Your Holy Spirit fills my body as Your temple. “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God, and that you are not your own?” (1 Corinthians 6:19). And the Fire of Your Presence consumes my heart with a burning Fire to follow You, as I seek to become more like You. “For indeed our God is a Consuming Fire” (Hebrews 12:29).

When I sense the Cloud and the Fire of Your Spirit leading me out into my day, give me Your holy sensitivity to know it’s time to go. Lead my heart and guide my steps. And when I sense the Cloud and Fire of Your Spirit holding steady, give me Your holy patience to wait on You and trust in Your timing. For from the day I welcomed Your Spirit into my heart -- “the Spirit of Christ” within me (Romans 8:9) -- my body was no longer my own and my life is no longer my own, for “(I) belong to Christ” (1 Corinthians 3:23). “It is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20).

So come, Holy Spirit -- Pillar of Cloud and Pillar of Fire, Spirit of the Living God and “Spirit of Christ” in me. Spirit, lead on.

“Make me know Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day” (Psalm 25:4-5).

In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with the Spirit and led by the Spirit in the ways and paths of the Lord He has set before each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

Watch our 1st Episode of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added each week! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

October 28-30
Monthly School of the Prophets at MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina. Rocio and I are learning and receiving equipping. I'm a member of the Fellowship of Ministries of MorningStar Ministries led by Rick Joyner.

October 31
Preaching at Fireworks Church meeting at Estancia at Thunder River Clubhouse outside Boerne, Texas. All are welcome.

November 3
Pakistan Preaching through our Skype Internet Ministry
Monthly Outdoor Evangelistic Crusade in an unreached village.

November 4
Prayer Warrior's Roundtable in Helotes, Texas
Informal Sharing and Discussion of Prayer Strategies and Experiences
RSVP to Cara by emailing unite@mutuallyencourage.us 

November 5
Filming for our Christian TV series with TLN-West Network in California called Healing from the Inside Out 
Past episodes on our developing YouTube Channel:

November 12-14
Preaching and Equipping for Prayer Ministry
at Grafton Methodist Church Harvest Festival 
at St. Paris, Ohio.

November 14
Speaking and Ministry at an Evening of Worship and Prayer with More Than Enough Ministries in Sidney, Ohio.

January 21-30
Ministry in Morelia, Mexico
Including 2 Freedom Encounter Weekends being planned

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleshipplan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

All are welcome! Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: