Friday, June 17, 2022

A Father’s Blessing - June 17, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, June 17 - A Father’s Blessing
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice, waiting for the leading of Your Holy Spirit, here in the embrace of my Father’s love and abiding Presence. ...
 
Here’s what comes to my heart:
 
“My son, my beloved one, trust in Me. Rest in Me. Know that I see you and hear you and that I am with you. I know every desire in your heart and every burden upon your heart. I am moving in ways you don’t know, working in ways you don’t see. In time, I will make all things work together for good. And in the meantime, I am working in you to trust Me more, to learn to rest in Me more, to align your thoughts more with My thoughts, your desires more with My desires, your ways more with My ways, your character more with My character -- more like Me, a little more every day.” ...
 
Yes, Lord. Thank You, Father. You are a Good Father. You are a merciful, wonderful Savior. You are a Holy, powerful, ever-present, intimate Spirit.
 
As I ponder what I believe You are speaking into my spirit, these written Words of Scripture come to my mind to confirm these spoken words I hear in my heart:
 
“From ages past no one has heard,
    no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides You,
    who works for those who wait for Him” (Isaiah 64:4).
 
“He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end” (Ecclesiastes 3:11 NKJV).
 
“When one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:16-18).
 
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, ‘Abba, Father.’ The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs--heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God” (Romans 8:14-19 NKJV).
 
Yes, Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. Reveal Yourself in me, as You make me more like You each day -- morning by morning, moment by moment, from glory to glory, all by Your grace. I receive and embrace Your blessing today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you hear the Father's heart and receive our Father's blessing for you, as He makes you more like Him by His Holy Spirit at work within you each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

June 28
Next Monthly Pakistan Ministry Crusade through our Internet Ministry.

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat for the South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

July 21
Preaching at San Antonio, Texas Aglow Ministries Evening Gathering

July 23-31
Evangelist and Keynote Speaker for the Nova Scotia Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay
I'm excited to be the Evangelist and Keynote Speaker at the annual Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay Camp in Nova Scotia, Canada. During the morning sessions, we will have Prophetic Roundtables led by fellow MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries member Sylvain Gauthier. All are Welcome! Come join us!

Fundy Bay Camp Meeting
1224 Baxter’s Harbour Road; Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact: Wade Marshall or ask me for details

August 18-30
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico in Torreon, Morelia, Patzcuaro, and San Miguel with Pastor Fernando Tovar and our ministry partners at Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

September 1-3
Teaching our Intensive School of Ministry, Level 1, in Lampasas, Texas for interdenominational, city-wide teams of healing and deliverance prayer ministry.
Based on the principles of my books:
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance and
First the Spirit — Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body

September 17
Fundraiser Celebration for Messiah Ministries
Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas

September 11
Starting 6 Weeks Teaching Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Also Starting a New Class of the Freedom Equipping Course at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: