Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Mystery of Spiritual Intimacy - June 8, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, June 8 - Mystery of Spiritual Intimacy
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let my spirit arise into communion with You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- heart to Heart, spirit to Spirit, deep to Deep. ...
 
“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of you” (2 Corinthians 13:13).
 
Draw me daily into the deep place of Your Presence, where I’m abiding in You and You are abiding in me -- morning by morning, day by day, step by step, moment by moment (John 15:4). Remind me You’re with me “always” (Matthew 28:20). Remind me You’re even within me always (1 Corinthians 6:19; Colossians 1:27).
 
Make me more aware of Your ever-abiding Presence, keeping me on the right path throughout the moments of my day, consciously and intentionally and deliberately aware of my “fellowship with (You)” as I seek to “walk in (Your) Light” with You (1 John 1:6-7).
 
In this mystery of spiritual intimacy with You, You make me more like You each day:
 
“Anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17).
 
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- make me more like You today, make me one with You today. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be drawn into a deeper place of spiritual intimacy with the Lord on your journey with Him, morning by morning, day by day, from deep to Deep, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

June 8
Filming Episodes for my Healing From the Inside Out program. Will also be uploading to our YouTube Channel.


June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Brooke and Shannon Barrett from Kentucky will be leading in worship!

June 28
Next Monthly Pakistan Ministry Crusade through Skype

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

July 21
Preaching at San Antonio, Texas Aglow Ministries Evening Gathering

July 23-31
Keynote Speaker at the Nova Scotia Camp Meeting.
I'm excited to be the Evangelist and Keynote Speaker at the annual Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay Camp in Nova Scotia, Canada. During the morning sessions, we will have Prophetic Roundtables led by fellow MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries member Sylvain Gauthier. All are Welcome! Come join us!

Fundy Bay Camp Meeting
1224 Baxter’s Harbour Road; Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact: Wade Marshall or ask me for details

August 18-29
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

September 17
Fundraiser Celebration for Messiah Ministries
Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas

September 11
Starting 6 Week Teaching Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Also Starting a New Class of the Freedom Equipping Course at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00

Based on the principles of my books
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance
and
First the Spirit — Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: