Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Passionate Prayer for Revival Fire! - June 1, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, June 1 - Passionate Prayer for Revival Fire!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the “King of kings and Lord of lords!” (Revelation 19:16) And I bow before You in worship and prayer at the beginning of my day as King of my heart and Lord of my life. ...
 
Yesterday morning, You brought to mind a burning passion for revival You put in my spirit during my ministry trip through Wales twelve years ago, using a dream of revival about Evan Roberts that Dutch Sheets was sharing. I looked back and shared one of my devotionals from that time yesterday morning. Today, I’m remembering and sharing the one I wrote and sent out the morning I was invited to share my personal testimony in the little Sunday School Room next to Moriah Chapel, where Evan Roberts and his follow intercessors prayed for revival in Wales. Just two days later, twelve years ago, I myself would be preaching a revival meeting from the pulpit at Moriah Chapel:
 
Morning by Morning, October 25, 2010 - “O Lord, Bend Me!”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I open up my heart, You open up Your heavens. As my praises rise up, let Your glory come down. …
 
“Will You not revive us again, so that You people may rejoice in You? Show us Your steadfast love, O Lord, and grant us Your salvation” (Psalm 85:6-7).
 
Evan Roberts was twenty-six years old when You used him and his prayers to ignite the great Welsh Revival of 1904 that set the world ablaze in one of the greatest world-wide awakenings since the day of Pentecost. He was just a simple young man--working in the coal mines, then as a blacksmith, then just beginning his studies for ministry--but he was passionate in His pursuit of the Presence of God.
 
He had been praying fervently for the Fire of God to fall in his heart, his church, and his nation, then to spread like wildfire to the nations. The cry of his heart was, “Bend us, O God. Bend me!”
 
At the Monday weekly prayer meeting in the little Methodist church in the village of Loughor, Wales called Moriah Chapel, You bent him over the pew, trembling in passionate prayer when Your Fire fell and Your Glory came down! They say the revival fire that burned across the land and quickly spread to the nations of the earth was fueled by testimonies and prayer more than great preaching and teaching. It was a move of the Spirit in hearts more than minds, awakening the souls of men and women with a hunger and thirst for righteousness and Your Presence!
 
I’m beyond thrilled to be going to that same Monday prayer meeting at Moriah Chapel with our ministry team today, with an invitation to share my testimony of Your salvation and Presence in my life, and to pray for Your great revival to burn again in our hearts and this land.
 
Evan Roberts lived with his family in a simple home in Loughor, Wales. And in the bedroom he shared with his brother Dan upstairs, he cried out in prayer to be baptized in the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5). From an early age he had Christ in his life and Your Holy Spirit in his heart, but he wanted more. He burned with a passion for more of Your love, more of Your power, more of Your Presence in his life to fulfill his destiny in Christ for the glory of Your name.
 
One night, Evan records in his journals that You visited him in his room for four hours and spoke to him as one speaks to a friend, coming to him every night for four months before the great revival began. And I’m beyond thrilled to be sleeping in that same room and even writing this morning prayer from this holy place where the glory of Your Presence came down!
 
O Lord, bend us! O Lord, bend me! Baptize me in Your Holy Spirit today and every day! Set my heart ablaze with a passion for You and a hunger for Your Presence! Let revival come and let it begin in me every day! Let my heart and soul be awakened into newness of life, morning by morning and day by day, with all who are hunger and thirst for more of You! Let Your love and Your power pour through us everywhere You send us! Let Your revival fires burn again in the hearts of Your people in our generation throughout every tongue and tribe and nation of the earth! Let the earth again “be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea!” (Habakkuk 2:14)
 
In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today!
In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
 
(Here is a note I added at the end of my devotional that day, asking for prayer from those following me on my devotional:)
 
Friends, thank you for praying for us on our Encounter Wales! ministry trip. We've had incredible times of ministry over the weekend in Oxford and Wells, England, then returning to Wales last night for our time here in Loughor in the Glower region of south Wales, where the flames of the Welsh Revival ignited at Moriah Chapel. I'll be sharing my testimony at the prayer meeting today and preaching a Healing Revival Meeting at Moriah Chapel Wednesday night that the area worship leaders have arranged. God's Spirit continues to move in power as Heather Butler sings in the Spirit prophetically over the people and our team ministers the healing love of God everywhere He sends us on our journey. Thank you for joining in the journey of this exciting adventure through Wales and England this month. I pray for revival and awakening in your heart and land too! The Lord has also been doing wonderful things in my personal life as well on this trip, so I'm very grateful for all those who been praying for me personally. Thank you! God bless you! Messiah Ministries -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God"
 

Yes, Lord! Do it again! Bend us in prayer and send us in revival! Let the Fire fall; let Your Glory come down! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
  
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may the Fire of God fall on you and burn inside of you with revival Fire to spread like wildfire everywhere the Lord sends you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Moriah Chapel in Loughor, Wales
Birthplace of the Great Welsh Revival
Where I was blessed to pray and preach a revival meeting 12 years ago
Please Pray for a Great Outbreak of Revival this Weekend for Our Revival Meetings in Fredericksburg, Texas
Revival at the Barn!
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

June 3-4
Revival at the Barn! All are welcome! Please Spread the Word!
Hosted by a family-owned, local Christian business at the Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch on Hwy 290 East of Fredericksburg, Texas
6:00 PM Friday Night and Saturday Night
Worship. Word. Ministry. Praying to Experience Revival!
Ready for Baptisms in the Horse Trough! (a new one!)

June 5
First Gathering for our School of Ministry Series in Lampasas, Texas for Inner Healing & Deliverance Prayer Ministry hosted by the Citywide ministerial association in Lampasas. Level 1 and Level 2 Training and Equipping Weekends to follow.
Let me know if you would like to be a part:

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

July 23-31
Keynote Speaker at the Nova Scotia Camp Meeting.
I'm excited to be the Evangelist and Keynote Speaker at the annual Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay Camp in Nova Scotia, Canada. During the morning sessions, we will have Prophetic Roundtables led by fellow MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries member Sylvain Gauthier.

Fundy Bay Camp Meeting
1224 Baxter’s Harbour Road
Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact: Wade Marshall

August 18-29
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

September 17
Fundraiser Celebration for Messiah Ministries
Hosted at Rafter E Ranch outside Fredericksburg, Texas

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing from the Inside Out. Aired on Thursdays at 5 PM CST / 3 PM PST on TLN West

And also on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: