Wednesday, June 29, 2022

“The Word of Truth” - June 29, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, June 29 - “The Word of Truth”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
As I wait and listen for Your leading this morning, what comes into my spirit and up to my mind is this: “The word of truth.” ...
 
Yes, Lord. What are You speaking to me about “the word of truth?” ...
 
I hear in my heart:
 
“Open your heart to hear My word. My words are true and they can be trusted. My words are spirit and they are life. My words challenge you, correct you, and change you. My words guide you, inspire you, encourage you. My words love you and let you know that you are loved. My words shape your sense of identity and let you know that you are Mine.” ...
 
Yes, Lord. You are the very “Word of God” (John 1:1). You are the Living Word made flesh (John 1:14). And the words that You speak “are spirit and life” (John 6:63).
 
Your words are faithful and true, because that’s who You are. Your Identity is the One who “is called Faithful and True” and whose “name is called The Word of God” (Revelation 19:11-13).
 
So I do open my heart to hear Your word of truth. I do trust You to submit my life to be formed and transformed by Your word of truth. As Your written Word declares of the power of Your spoken word:
 
“In fulfillment of His own purpose He gave birth to us by the word of truth, so that we would become a kind of first fruits of His creatures” (James 1:18).
 
“In Christ we have also obtained an inheritance, having been destined according to the purpose of Him who accomplishes all things according to His counsel and will, so that we, who were the first to set our hope on Christ, might live for the praise of His glory. In Him (we) also, when (we) had heard the word of truth, the gospel of (our) salvation, and had believed in Him, were marked with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit; this is the pledge of our inheritance toward redemption as God’s own people, to the praise of His glory” (Ephesians 1:11-14).
 
Your “word of truth” is “the gospel of (my) salvation.” “Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17).
 
I thank You for saving me and speaking Your word to me. I thank You for continuing to make me more like You, that I can “live for the praise of (Your) glory” by the power of Your word and the grace of Your gospel at work within me.
 
Let Your word of truth keep penetrating my heart and sanctify my soul to grow up into the maturity of who You created me and called me to be. Let it be to me according to Your word: Let Your word of truth challenge me, correct me, and change me. Let Your word of truth guide me, inspire me, encourage me. Let Your word of truth love me and let me know that I am loved. Let Your word of truth shape my sense of identity and let me know that I am Yours.” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you hear and embrace "the word of truth" from God's heart to yours, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

June 28 Thank you for your prayers!
Monthly Pakistan Ministry Crusade through our Internet Ministry. Excited to hear the reports of what God has done!

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat for the South Texas Aglow Leaders at South Padre Island.

July 21
Preaching at San Antonio, Texas Aglow Ministries Evening Gathering

July 23-31
Evangelist and Keynote Speaker for the Nova Scotia Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay
I'm excited to be the Evangelist and Keynote Speaker at the Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay Camp in Nova Scotia, Canada. During the morning sessions, we will have Prophetic Roundtables led by fellow MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries member Sylvain Gauthier. All are Welcome! Come join us!

Fundy Bay Camp Meeting
1224 Baxter’s Harbour Road; Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact: Wade Marshall or ask me for details

August 18-30
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico in Torreon, Morelia, Patzcuaro, and San Miguel with Pastor Fernando Tovar and our ministry partners at Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

September 1-3 (Tentative)
Teaching our Intensive School of Ministry, Level 1, in Lampasas, Texas for interdenominational, city-wide teams of healing and deliverance prayer ministry.
Based on the principles of my books:
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance and
First the Spirit — Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body

September 10
Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries
Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas
Please consider being a sponsor!
Let me know if you, your church, or your company are able to:

September 11
Starting a 6 Weeks Teaching Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Also Starting a New Class of the Freedom Equipping Course at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00

October 7-8
Revival at the Barn! at Yee Haw Ranch in Fredericksburg, Texas

October 21-23
Mens' Retreat in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, where I'll be teaching and equipping on Freedom Prayer Ministry.

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: