Wednesday, June 22, 2022

The “Mystery” of “Christ in Me” - June 22, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, June 22 - The “Mystery” of “Christ in Me”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I’m looking and listening for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...
 
“To them God chose to make known how great among the gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27).
 
Thank You for “the riches of the glory of this mystery” -- the mystery of “Christ in (me).” It is glorious. It is mysterious. It’s hard to fully grasp and even hard to fully receive. So rich in revelation. So deep in spiritual understanding. And yet so profound in the significance and surpassing value of coming to know just who I truly I am and why I’m truly here.
 
Who am I in You? Even more importantly, who are You in me? ...
 
As I ask and listen, here’s what I believe I hear in heart, that’s coming up to my mind:
 
“I in you. You in Me. My Holy Spirit in deep communion with your human spirit. My thoughts changing your thoughts. My desires changing your desires. My nature becoming your nature. My character becoming your character. My ways becoming your ways. Me making you more like Me every day on your life-long journey through all the challenges you endure and overcome in this sliver of time you have on the time-line of eternity. Use your time well.” ...
 
Yes, Lord. ...
 
As I ponder what I believe You’re speaking, several Scriptures from Your written Word come to my mind to confirm Your spoken word:
 
“On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you” (John 14:20).
 
“For ‘In Him we live and move and have our being’” (Acts 17:28).
 
“But you are not in the flesh; you are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him” (Romans 8:9).
 
“But anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17).
 
“Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness on the day of judgment, because as He is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17).
 
“And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:18).
 
“I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me” (Galatians 2:20).
 
“For those whom He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, in order that He might be the firstborn within a large family” (Romans 8:29).
 
“Thus He has given us, through these things, His precious and very great promises, so that through them (we) may escape from the corruption that is in the world because of lust and may become participants of the divine nature” (2 Peter 1:4).
 
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification” (1 Thessalonians 4:3).
 
Yes, Lord. By Your Word and Your Spirit, help me embrace this great mystery of faith and live into it more completely, morning by morning, moment by moment, every day of my life-long journey -- “Christ in me, the hope of glory.” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you grasp the revelation and live into the reality of Christ in you, the hope of glory, morning by morning and moment by moment, every day, by the grace of God at work within you through the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

June 28
Next Monthly Pakistan Ministry Crusade through our Internet Ministry.

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat for the South Texas Aglow Leaders at South Padre Island.

July 21
Preaching at San Antonio, Texas Aglow Ministries Evening Gathering

July 23-31
Evangelist and Keynote Speaker for the Nova Scotia Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay
I'm excited to be the Evangelist and Keynote Speaker at the annual Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay Camp in Nova Scotia, Canada. During the morning sessions, we will have Prophetic Roundtables led by fellow MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries member Sylvain Gauthier. All are Welcome! Come join us!

Fundy Bay Camp Meeting
1224 Baxter’s Harbour Road; Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact: Wade Marshall or ask me for details

August 18-30
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico in Torreon, Morelia, Patzcuaro, and San Miguel with Pastor Fernando Tovar and our ministry partners at Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

September 1-3 (Tentative)
Teaching our Intensive School of Ministry, Level 1, in Lampasas, Texas for interdenominational, city-wide teams of healing and deliverance prayer ministry.
Based on the principles of my books:
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance and
First the Spirit — Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body

September 17
Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries
Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas

September 11
Starting a 6 Weeks Teaching Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Also Starting a New Class of the Freedom Equipping Course at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00

October 7-8
Revival at the Barn! at Yee Haw Ranch in Fredericksburg, Texas

October 21-23
Mens' Retreat in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, where I'll be teaching and equipping on Freedom Prayer Ministry.

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: