Monday, June 13, 2022

Seeking to Live into Isaiah 61 for My 61st Year, By the Grace of God - June 13, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, June 13 - Seeking to Live into Isaiah 61 for My 61st Year, By the Grace of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome Your Holy Spirit and the embrace of my Father, as I seek to begin my day looking to You to listen for Your voice and follow Your leading (John 10:3). ...
 
This weekend I turned sixty-one and it’s reminded me of my favorite Scripture -- Isaiah 61. Those were the Words You quoted from as You began Your ministry as the Son of Man, anointed by the Spirit of God, to fulfill the will of our Father during the days You walked this earth in human flesh and blood:
 
“So He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the Book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the Book, He found the place where it was written:
 
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
 
“Then He closed the Book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, ‘Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing’” (Luke 4:16-21 speaking the Scripture Passage of Isaiah 61:1-2 NKJV).
 
This Scripture has been a guiding Scripture for my calling and ministry for twenty-five years now -- ministering the healing love of God, healing the broken-hearted, setting the captives free in the authority of Your name and the power of Your Holy Spirit for the glory of my Father, all by Your grace. And I’ve desperately needed Your mercy and grace, Your power and love, Your patience and forgiveness, Your guidance and correction, Your healing and deliverance, Your comfort and hope, Your peace and joy, and so much more that only You can provide every morning, every moment, all along the way.
 
So I’m excited for this 61st year! Let Your Words from Isaiah 61 be fulfilled through my life, fully surrendered to You to live Your life through me as never before. Allow me the grace to say, along with those found faithful as Your disciples before me, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20 NKJV).
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled up and anointed by the Holy Spirit of the Living God to fulfill your calling and destiny for the glory of our Father by the grace of God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events

June 9-11 Thank You for Your Prayers! A young woman joined us and received Jesus into her heart at our Retreat!
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Brooke and Shannon Barrett from Kentucky leading in worship

June 28
Next Monthly Pakistan Ministry Crusade through Skype

July 7-8
Leading a Spiritual Retreat for the South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

July 21
Preaching at San Antonio, Texas Aglow Ministries Evening Gathering

July 23-31
Evangelist and Keynote Speaker for the Nova Scotia Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay
I'm excited to be the Evangelist and Keynote Speaker at the annual Camp Meeting at Fundy Bay Camp in Nova Scotia, Canada. During the morning sessions, we will have Prophetic Roundtables led by fellow MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries member Sylvain Gauthier. All are Welcome! Come join us!

Fundy Bay Camp Meeting
1224 Baxter’s Harbour Road; Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact: Wade Marshall or ask me for details

August 18-29
Our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico with Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia!

September 17
Fundraiser Celebration for Messiah Ministries
Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas

September 11
Starting 6 Weeks Teaching Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.
Also Starting a New Class of the Freedom Equipping Course at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00

Based on the principles of my books
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance and
First the Spirit — Right Alignment of Spirit, Soul, and Body

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: