Thursday, April 27, 2006

Deliverance from Infirmity 4-27-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. God of all peace, I entrust my spirit and soul and body to You, asking You to make me sound and blameless by Your healing blood and sanctifying power as You come into every area of my life (1 Thessalonians 5:23). "When Jesus entered Peter's house, he saw his mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever; He touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she got up and began to serve Him. That evening they brought many to Him who were possessed with demons; and He cast out the spirits with a word, and cured all who were sick. This was to fulfill what had been spoken through the prophet Isaiah, 'He took our infirmities and bore our diseases' " (Matthew 8:14-17). Lord Jesus, You are the Good Shepherd who heals and nurtures His sheep. I welcome You into my house and my heart. You have already taken my infirmities and borne my diseases. Touch my hand with Your nail-scarred hand. Cast out of me and away from me every spirit of infirmity in the power of Your word and for the glory of Your name. Make me whole and free to rise and serve You. "Surely He has borne our infirmities and carried our diseases; yet we accounted Him stricken, struck down by God and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon Him was the punishment that made us whole, and by His bruises we are healed" (Isaiah 53:4-5). I receive Your deliverance from infirmity; I receive Your healing from disease. I agree with Your word and Your will of wholeness for me, and I pray the same for all my family and for all who are suffering any sickness as they call upon Your name in humility and faith. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's (and now cd's) for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, write to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com"Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. On the Web: http://www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com