Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Silent Praise 4-26-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift my eyes to Your promises and away from my problems. I open my heart to Your presence and welcome Your peace. ... "The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims His handiwork. Day to day pours forth speech, and night to night declares knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there words; their voice is not heard; yet their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world" (Psalm 19:1-4). This morning, I speak my words of prayer and praise to You with my heart and hands alone. The grip of some virus seems to be tightening around my throat and silencing my voice. But while Your Spirit arises in my immune system to drive sickness from my body, Your Spirit is arising in my spirit to tell the glory of God and proclaim Your handiwork through all the earth. In a moment I will send these prayers of praise to the end of the world. Sickness will not silence me; infirmity will not stop me. I join all Your creation throughout heaven and earth to declare Your goodness and glory as You walk with me through every valley and draw near to me through every struggle. My struggles are nothing compared to others, but even in these, You draw them into Yourself as I release them to You. Day to day, night to night, and morning by morning, I release them all to You and entrust my life into Your hands -- hands eternally scarred by the nails of Your sacrifice of suffering and love for me. How could I not trust You no matter what I endure and struggle through with You at my side. "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him" (Job 13:15, NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's (and now cd's) for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, write to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com"Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. On the Web: http://www.messiah-ministries.orgCome to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com