Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Roaring Thunder 4-19-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. "I hear the roaring thunder, my God how great Thou art." Be enthroned on my heart and throughout all the earth this day. ... Since early this morning, the rumbling of the Your thunder and the flashing of Your lightning have continued to build in intensity and power. It is as if Your voice is speaking to the earth and the wind and the rain in words too deep for me to grasp. Something inside me trembles. You are the God who draws near to us in both the intimacy of Your unfailing love but also in the majesty of Your unfathomable power. "At this also my heart trembles, and leaps out of its place. Listen, listen to the thunder of His voice and the rumbling that comes from His mouth. Under the whole heaven He lets it loose, and His lightning to the corners of the earth. After it His voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice, and He does not restrain them when His voice is heard. God thunders wondrously with His voice; He does great things that we cannot comprehend" (Job 37:1-5). Thank You for the call to intimacy in the embrace of Your arms in prayer, and thank You for reminding me of Your incredible grace that keeps my heart from failing in fear in the face of Your power. Let me never take Your grace for granted, as I behold both "the kindness and the severity of God" (Romans 11:22). I join heaven and earth in bowing before You in trembling awe of the majesty and power of Your presence. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the Lexington area, please Come to The Fountain this Friday night 4/21 for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Brooke and Shannon will lead in worship and I will lead in prayer. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Come and bring a friend. All are welcome! www.messiah-ministries.org To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's / cd's on personal transformation through inner healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com