Monday, May 16, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 16 - By the Word and the Spirit
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit and make me more like You today.  ...
 
"Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and He said to them, 'Thus it is written, that the Messiah is to suffer and to rise from the dead on the third day, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins is to be proclaimed in His name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. And see, I am sending upon you what My Father promised; so stay here in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high'" (Luke 24:49).
 
Open my mind to understand Your Word. Open my heart to embrace Your Spirit. Help me grow in Your wisdom, clothed in Your power to be Your witnesses in my world (Acts 1:8). 
 
"In Him (we) also, when (we) had heard the word of truth, the gospel of (our) salvation, and had believed in Him, were marked with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit; this is the pledge of our inheritance toward redemption as God's own people, to the praise of His glory" (Ephesians 1:13-14). By Your Word and Your Spirit, let my life be a witness of Your love, Your mercy, and Your power. "The Spirit is the One who testifies, for the Spirit is the truth" (1 John 5:6). Come live Your truth through me today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be filled with the Word and the Spirit of God to be a witness of Jesus and the good news of His love, mercy, and power everywhere He sends you today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!