Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 24 - "Come Trust Me"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Keep changing my ways, all of my days, to make me more like You by Your Spirit at work within me.  ...
 
I hear Your Spirit speaking to me, singing to me, down in my heart and rising up in thoughts.  ...
 
Come trust Me
Walk with Me
I put My hand within your hand
I put My heart within your heart
I change your ways all of your days
To make you more like Me
 
Surrender control
Trust Me alone
I put My thoughts within your mind
I put My Spirit within your soul
I change your ways all of your days
To make you more like Me
 
Yes, Lord. Make me more like You today. 
 
Keep transforming me by the renewing of my mind (Romans 12:1). Keep conforming me into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29). Keep renewing a right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10). Keep softening my heart and giving me Your heart (Ezekiel 36:26). Keep giving me the grace to fully embrace the promise of Your Word to keep changing me as I keep seeking You:  "And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:18). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will keep trusting in Jesus, letting His Spirit keeping changing you into His image more every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!