Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 25 - Jesus, the Face of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my day, all I do and all I say.  ...
 
"For we do not proclaim ourselves; we proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and ourselves as your slaves for Jesus' sake. For it is the God who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" (2 Corinthians 4:5-6).
 
Lord Jesus, Your face reveals the glory of God. You are "the image of God" revealed in human flesh to show us the heart of God in ways we can see, to speak the words of God in ways we can hear, to live the will of God in ways we can embrace (v. 4). 
 
And through faith in You, Your Spirit lives in me. "(We) are not in the flesh; (we) are in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in (us). Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him" (Romans 8:9). And by Your Spirit in me, let the light of Your glory shine through the countenance of my face today. May everyone I encounter throughout the adventure of my day see Your love in my eyes, hear Your truth in my words, and experience Your grace through my ways. 
 
Through "prayers and the Spirit of Jesus Christ," let me be a faithful and true witness and ambassador of the heart of God today (Philippians 1:19). "We are ambassadors for Christ, since God is making His appeal through us" (2 Corinthians 5:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will shine with the light of the glory of God through your face, your words, and your ways in God's grace today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!