Thursday, May 26, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 26 - Urges of Love
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to begin well and end well, this day and every day. So I want to begin and end my day with You and welcome You into every moment in between.  ...
 
"For the love of Christ urges us on" (2 Corinthians 5:14).
 
Make me more sensitive to Your urges. Open my eyes to see what You see around me, who You see around me. And let Your love urge me on.
 
Forgive me from the times I've held back, from the times I've turned away, from the times I've not been willing to wait and listen for the leading of Your Spirit when Your love was urging me on. Thank You for Your grace that forgives me and cleanses me from every failure and all unrighteousness so that I never have to remain in regret from my past mistakes (1 John 1:9). 
 
I embrace Your grace and receive Your forgiveness. Now I'm free to be moved again by the prompting of Your Spirit and the urges of Your love. "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God" (Romans 8:14). "And when (I) turn to the right or when (I) turn to the left, (my) ears shall hear a word behind (me), saying, 'This is the way; walk in it" (Isaiah 30:21). Let me walk in the urges of Your love today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the Spirit of Christ will urges you on in His love throughout the encounters of your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!