Friday, May 20, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 20 - "Water of Rebirth and Renewal by the Holy Spirit"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...
 
"But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy, through water of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit. This Spirit He poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by grace, we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life. The saying is sure" (Titus 3:4-8).
 
Every day I want to drink deeply from the "water of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit." Every day I want to "draw water from the wells of salvation" (Isaiah 12:3). Fill me up and overflow, afresh and anew. Let Your living waters never run dry in my soul. "Those who drink of the water that (You) will give (us) will never be thirsty. The water that (You) will give will becomes in (us) a spring of water gushing up to eternal life" (John 4:14).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. I pray for Your renewal. Fill me afresh with the living waters of life in Christ today (Ephesians 5:18). It's not by any works of my righteousness, but all by Your great mercy, by the goodness and loving kindness of God my Savior, that I am saved and being saved, that I am filled with Your Spirit and being filled with Your Spirit, that I am a son of God and continually being conformed into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29). I pray for Your renewal in me and in Your Church throughout our land and all the earth. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be refreshed and renewed by the Holy Spirit today and every day in the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me and for all the Church of Jesus Christ in our land and all the earth. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!