Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 17 - Boldness in Prayer through Boldness in the Heart of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm looking and listening, watching and waiting, to see and to hear where You'll lead me today, as I begin my morning with You in the communion of prayer on my adventure of faith.  ...
 
"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life. And this is the boldness we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the requests made of Him" (1 John 5:13-15).
 
I can have boldness in prayer because I have boldness in You. I can have faith for what I ask because I have faith in You. I can have boldness and faith in Your heart for me that is always good (Matthew 19:17). As I seek You first -- seeking Your will, Your way, and Your heart for Your kingdom to come and Your will to be done in my life -- I can boldly trust in Your promise "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33 KJV).
 
By the grace of God, I do believe in Your name and I seek to pray in Your name -- in Your nature, with Your heart, in alignment with Your will. And by the grace of God I choose to believe the promise of Your Word:  "Very truly, I tell you, that one who believes in Me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these, because I am going to the Father. I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If in My name you ask Me for anything, I will do it" (John 14:12-14).
 
Increase my faith, increase my boldness -- in prayer and in life. Increase my desire to align my life, my heart, and my will with Yours  -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. Not my will, but Yours be done (Luke 22:42). As I seek to pray in both deep humility and faithful boldness, give me greater faith to believe that You will be answering my prayers. Give me greater faith to believe Your Word that whenever I pray according to Your will I know that You hear me; and if You hear me, I know that I will have the petitions of my heart (1 John 5:15). Make my heart more like Yours every day (John 15:5). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will grow in your faith, grace upon grace, believing God and His promises for you and your destiny in Him, in Jesus' name. May you in your soul that your faith in Him is reckoned to you are righteousness by the power of the grace of God at work within you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!