Monday, May 09, 2016

Morning by Morning, May 9 - God Will Provide
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship and welcome You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- into my morning and every moment of my day.  ...
 
As I listen for Your leading this morning, I hear You writing a new song in heart.  ...
 
My God will provide
He's always on time
So why ever should I
Be afraid?
 
My God is near
He's forever here
So why should I fear
A thing?
 
My God is great
He never runs late
So why should I waste
My time?
 
O God You are my Faithful One
O God through You I overcome
So I will seek Your will
I'll let my heart be still
As I watch and wait for You
 
Yes, Lord. You're the God who provides (Genesis 22:14). Trusting in You, "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than those who watch for the morning, more than those who watch for the morning" (Psalm 130:5-6). 
 
There's no challenge I'll face that You've not already seen. There's no problem I'll encounter You've not already overcome. So I will trust You to guide my thoughts and direct my steps in the way that leads to life (Matthew 7:14). "Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You" (Psalm 56:3 NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will trust in the One who will always provide, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!