Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Morning by Morning, March 10 - Freed from Fear in Our Father's Arms of Love
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and listen for Your leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust'" (Psalm 91:1-2).
 
When fear says to me, "You better worry; you don't know what going to happen; you'll probably get sick; your security will probably crumble; you'll probably lose your job or your house or your family or whatever you're the most afraid of losing," I will say to the Lord, "My Refuge and my Fortress; my God, in whom I trust!"
 
How does my faith overcome my fears? Because I "live in the shelter of the Most High," because I "abide in the shadow of the Almighty." Because I trust in the One who's greater than my fears, in the One who's with me through whatever I face, in the One who will never leave me nor forsake me. Because I trust in the One who fills me with the peace of His Presence, in the One who even prepares a table for me of all I need and anoints my head with the Oil of His Holy Spirit even in the presence of my enemies of fear, worry, anxiety, doubt, discouragement, depression, hopelessness, and despair.
 
As I live in You and abide in You, "(You) will deliver (me) from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; (You) will cover (me) with (Your) pinions, and under (Your) wings (I) will find refuge; (Your) faithfulness is a shield and buckler. (I) will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at (my) side, ten thousand at (my) right hand, but it will not come near (me)" (Psalm 91:3-7).
 
I don't have to give in to fear; I don't have to give in to panic; I don't have to allow those things to be Lord over any area of my life, because You are Lord over all of my life. "Because (I) have made the Lord (my) Refuge, the Most High (my) Dwelling Place, no evil shall befall (me), no scourge (shall) come near (my) tent. For (You) will command (Your) angels concerning (me) to guard (me) in all (my) ways. On their hands they will bear (me) up, so that (I) will not dash (my) foot against a stone. (I) will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent (I) will trample under foot" (Psalm 91:9-13).
 
There's no safer place than Your Presence. And there's no more dangerous place than out of Your Presence. And by the grace and mercy and love of God, I never have to spend a moment out of Your Presence. 
 
I love You, Lord. I love Your Presence. And I love all the peace and protection You provide for me as I press in to You. "Those who love Me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know My name. When they call to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them My salvation" (Psalm 91:14-16).
 
Thank You, Lord, for Your Love and for Your Presence, with me through every trouble. "There is no fear in love, but Perfect Love casts out fear" (1 John 4:18). In the embrace of Your love, I'm safe and secure in "the Shelter of the Most High" and in the "Shadow of the Almighty" (Psalm 91:1). I'm freed from fear in Your arms of love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be free from fear in our Father's arms of love -- safe and secure in the Shelter of the Most High, in the Shadow of the Almighty, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 



 

   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!