Monday, March 16, 2020

Morning by Morning, March 16 - Declaring the Name of Jesus with the Authority and Mind of Christ
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek You first -- here in these first moments of my morning, and then throughout the moments of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:5-11 NKJV).
 
Lord, let me have the mind of Christ today. Take from my mind everything less than the mind of Christ. Take any thoughts of worry, fear, and anxiety. Take any thoughts of confusion, chaos, and conflicting advice. Take any thoughts of doubt, unbelief, and hopeless despair. Reveal them, remove them, and replace them with Your truth in my mind until I have the mind of Christ.
 
Your Word reveals Your will. And Your Word says, "We have the mind of Christ" (1 Corinthians 2:16). Through these troubling times of temptation and pressure to give in and take on a different mind than the mind of Christ, I pray this for myself and I magnify this prayer out over the Body of Christ, as far as Your grace will go.  I pray it and I proclaim it, declare it and decree it, according to Your Word revealing Your will:  "We have the mind of Christ!"
 
And with the mind of Christ, I declare the name of Jesus Christ above every other name that we would face. I declare the name of Jesus Christ above viruses, sicknesses, and disease! I declare the name of Jesus Christ above worry, fear, and anxiety! I declare the name of Jesus above doubt, unbelief, and hopeless despair! All of that and everything less than the mind of Christ must bow its knee to the name of Jesus Christ! All of that and everything less than the mind of Christ must confess that "Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father!"
 
By Your Spirit, I pray it and proclaim it, I declare it and decree it, according to the will of God revealed in the Word of God in the authority of the name above every name -- both in my human language and in Your heavenly language (Romans 8:26-27; 1 Corinthians 14:15). "You shall declare a thing, and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways" (Job 22:28 NKJV). "The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's; but the earth He has given to the children of men" (Psalm 115:16 NKJV). "Jesus answered them, 'Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (Mark 11:22-24).
 
So in the name of Jesus Christ, bow! In the name of Jesus Christ -- as far as God's grace will go, to the full measure of my responsibility and authority as a child of God and disciple of Jesus Christ, I speak to everything less than the mind of Christ and the will of God in the spheres of influence entrusted to me -- and I say, bow! Bow, now! For Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of the Father and we have the mind of Christ! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you have the mind of Christ and declare the name of Jesus Christ with the authority of Christ over everything less than the mind of Christ and will of God in your spheres of influence, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



 

   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!