Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Morning by Morning, March 11 - The Glory of the Presence  of the Lord Fills the Temple of Our Hearts
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is the name above every name (Philippians 2:9). I lift up Your name and bow my knees and confess You as Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10-11). Now I look and listen for the leading of Your Spirit to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel and all the heads of the tribes ... in Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the covenant of the Lord out of the city of David, which is Zion.... Then the priests brought the ark of the covenant of the Lord to its place, in the inner sanctuary of the house, in the most holy place, underneath the wings of the cherubim.... And when the priests came out of the holy place, a cloud filled the house of the Lord, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord. Then Solomon said, 'The Lord has said that He would dwell in thick darkness. I have built You an exalted house, a place for You to dwell in forever!" (1 Kings 8:1-11)
 
In Christ, my heart is Your house. My body is Your temple. My spirit is Your inner sanctuary. "(We) are God's temple and God's Spirit dwells in (us)" (1 Corinthians 3:16).
 
Come, Holy Spirit of the Living God. Come fill Your temple afresh today. Just as the ark of the covenant of the Lord speaks of the Presence of the Spirit of the Lord in the most holy place of the temple, I welcome Your Presence here in me, here in my heart, made holy by the cleansing blood of Jesus and the purifying fire of the Holy Spirit to the glory of my Father. You be exalted in this house, You be lifted high in my heart. Through surrender and faith, I open wide to You a "place for You to dwell in forever!"
 
Just as the priests could not stand in Your Presence, neither can I. "You indeed are awesome! Who can stand before You!" (Psalm 76:7) "Who is able to stand in the Presence of the Lord, this holy God!" (1 Samuel 6:20 NLT)
 
So I bow down on my knees, I bow down in my heart, to cry out to You Holy! Holy! Holy is the Lord! Worthy! Worthy! Worthy of all praise! Blessed and mighty, holy and pure, faithful and true, is the One who was and who is and who is to come! You are worthy of all glory, majesty, honor, and praise, now and forever, here in my heart and here in my world! With all Your angels and all Your children and with all Your creation, I cry Holy! Holy! Holy is the Lord! And by the mercy of Your grace and the mystery of faith I cry Welcome! Welcome! Welcome is the Lord! Let the glory of Your Presence come fill this most holy place of my heart, prepared as a temple for You! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may the glory of the Presence of the Lord fill your heart, prepared as temple for Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 \
 



 

   


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!