Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Morning by Morning, March 31 - Two Swords of God's Word for Protection and for Healing
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're the King of Kings and Lord of Lords (Revelation 19:16). Be the King of all my heart and Lord of every area of my life, as I seek You and listen for Your voice today (John 10:27). ...
 
I sense I hear in my spirit, "Two swords for this fight. One sword for protection; one sword for healing. Both swords speak of My word. Wield My word in faith. Do not lose heart, do not retreat, and do not lay down your sword." ...
 
Yes, Lord. "For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword...." (Hebrews 4:12). "Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints" (Ephesians 6:17-18).
 
With one arm of prayer, I lift up the sword of Your word for protection. I join with all those who are praying in the Spirit around the world for Your protection, for our world and for ourselves. Protect us from sickness and death, from fear and panic, from worry and withdrawal, from hopelessness and despair, from surrender and defeat. Be a sword in our hand and a shield about our hearts with a Wall of Fire of Your Spirit all around us and those entrusted to us. "'For I,' says the Lord, 'will be a Wall of Fire all around (you), and I will be the glory in (your) midst'" (Zechariah 2:5).
 
With one arm of prayer, I lift up the sword of Your word for healing. For all who are stricken and suffering, under assault from sickness and infirmity, let Your word go forth to comfort them and heal them, to know You are with them, to trust in the good desires and good plans in Your heart for them to bring them through all they are enduring. "They cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them from their distress; He sent out His word and healed them, and delivered them from destruction" (Psalm 107:19-20).
 
For our world and for ourselves, we pray Your Word and You send forth Your word -- alive and active, living and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword. We thank You and praise You for Your words of Spirit and Life (John 6:63). "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it!" (Isaiah 55:11) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be empowered by God's grace to pray His Word in the Spirit with the heart of our Father in the authority of the name of Jesus for our world and for ourselves, for His protection and healing, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  
Daily Prayer Journey with Tommy Hays



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out ...
Preparing the Way of the Lord
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!