Thursday, March 19, 2020

Morning by Morning, March 19 - God's Vitamins for Our Immune System
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I turn to You -- "looking to Jesus" -- to run the race set before me today (Hebrews 12:1-2). ...
 
These thoughts come to mind, as I believe I hear You speaking to my spirit:  "Take your vitamins -- your Vitamin D3 and your Vitamin C, that your immune system will be strong to withstand these days." ...
 
What comes to me is this --
 
Vitamin D3. 
 
By the power of Your grace, I will:
 
1. Determine to stand firm in faith, grounded in Your Word, no matter what comes, trusting You to bring me through it all -- not only just surviving, but thriving, not stuck worrying about by myself, but being a witness to my world around me, not holed-up in fear, but speaking out in prayers and proclamations in the authority of Your name and agreement with Your will from my position of responsibility at the gate of my city and all You've entrusted to me.
 
2. Do all I can, by the power of Your grace, to reach out to my neighbors as I reach up to You, to be part of the solution and not part of the problem, to be a light of hope as a disciple of Christ in the midst of the darkness, and to be the hands and feet of Jesus, with the heart of my Father, however You lead me by Your Holy Spirit.
 
3. Dare to believe You're at work in all that our world is going through, to turn it around and redeem it all into a great harvest of souls, as the world begins to see that there is no wisdom apart from Your wisdom, no protection apart from Your protection, and no answer apart from Your answer.
 
Vitamin C. 
 
Vitamin C is "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). Christ in me, shining Your Light through me, letting Your Rivers of Living Water flow through me, allowing Your Power and Love to be manifest all around me, because Your abiding Presence dwells within me.  "(I am) not in the flesh; (I am) in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in (me). Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. But if Christ is in (me), though the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in (me), He who raised Christ from the dead will give life to (my) mortal body also through His Spirit that dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:9-11).
 
This morning, I'm taking my vitamins, Lord. And by the power of Your grace -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- my immune system will be strong and I will "be in good health." As the Apostle John prayed for those entrusted to his care, "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.... I have no greater joy than this, to hear that my children are walking in truth.... that we may become co-workers with the truth.... Peace be to you" (3 John 2:15). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be in good health, may you prosper even as your soul prospers, and may you be the hands and feet of Jesus, revealing the love and heart of our Father, all in the power of the Holy Spirit as witness of our God in our world, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out ...
Preparing the Way of the Lord
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!