Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Filled Up and Overflowing with Joy! - September 7, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, September 7 - Filled Up and Overflowing with Joy!

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of Kings and Lord of Lords, come rule and reign in my heart and every moment of my day (Revelation 19:16). ...

 

“I have told you these things so that you will be filled with My joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!” (John 15:11 NLT)

 

Fill me with Your joy, Lord Jesus! Let Your joy rise up in me and overflow through me today!

 

Your Word says Your joy is my strength: “Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength” (Nehemiah 8:10). And Your Word says Your Kingdom within me is expressed through me in joy: “For the Kingdom of God is ... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit” (Romans 14:17).

 

It's not a joy that’s oblivious to the struggles of my world or the struggles within my soul. It’s the joy that presses through and overcomes those struggles, as You fill my heart with Your joy by Your Spirit. It’s the joy that’s grounded and overflowing with the Promise of Your love for me, no matter what I’m pressing through and overcoming, that “rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things” (1 Corinthians 13:8). It’s the joy that knows, Your “Love never fails” (1 Corinthians 13:9).

 

Your joy is a “fruit” of Your Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22). And Your joy gives me strength for today, hope for tomorrow, and peace in every moment. What You said long ago, as written down in the “red letters” of Your Word, You’re still speaking into the spirit of all who will listen and trust in You, filled with Your joy and resting in Your peace:

 

“I have told you all this so that you may have peace in Me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world” (John 16:33 NLT).

 

“(Sorrow) may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning!” (Psalm 30:5)

 

I can “take heart” because You’ve taken me into Your heart. I can “overcome” because You overcame. And that fills my heart with joy -- morning by morning, moment by moment! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be filled up and overflowing with joy, trusting and resting in the joy of the Lord no matter what you're going through, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries


Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

https://Messiah-Ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


September 10

Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries


Thank you for your prayers!

We are at full capacity under the Fire Code at 200 people! Now praying for the Fire of the Lord to fill us and fill you! We couldn't fulfill this ministry without the prayers and support of our friends and partners like you!


We know all our friends are not able to join us,

but please prayerfully consider joining us with your prayers and regular support:

Partner in Ministry with Us!

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute


September 11

Starting a 6 Weeks Equipping Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.

6 Week Survey Freedom Equipping Course:

Based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus.

All are Welcome.


September 13

Starting a 9 Month Weekly Freedom Equipping Course: Based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00 at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg. All are welcome.


September 29-October 3

Our Next Ministry Trip to Mexico. Freedom Encounter Weekend for Equipping and Healing in Uruapan, Mexico with Pastor Salomon.


October 21-23

Mens' Retreat in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, where I'll be teaching and equipping on Freedom Prayer Ministry.


November 17-19

Teaching our Level 2 Weekend Intensive School of Ministry in Lampasas, Texas


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.


Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.


https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series
Setting Hearts Free!
My Core Teaching and Ministry
Order these Spiritual Books by Tommy Hays Today!