Monday, September 19, 2022

Buildup for Breakthrough - September 19, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, September 19 - Buildup for Breakthrough

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead my heart and guide my steps today. ...

 

As I listen for Your leading, I hear in this in my heart: “Buildup for breakthrough.” ...

 

As I wait on You, a Scripture and a prophetic picture come to mind from the Book of Revelation:

 

“When the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

 

Another angel with a golden censer came and stood at the altar; he was given a great quantity of incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar that is before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth, and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake” (Revelation 8:1-5).

 

I’m sure I don’t know all the meaning or the timing of this Scripture and this picture. But what comes to my heart this morning is that that there is a buildup of all “the prayer of the saints.” The saints are the people of God, made sanctified, forgiven, and free by the grace of God (Ephesians 1:7; Philippians 4:22).

 

Among those many prayers of the saints, throughout many generations, from every tongue and tribe and nation, are prayers for breakthrough (Revelation 7:9). My prayers are among those prayers. And my prayers among the prayers that fill up the “golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints” (Revelation 5:8).

 

I thank You for every breakthrough we’ve seen. And I thank You for every breakthrough to come.

 

And as I pray, for the breakthroughs to come, give me grace to persevere; give me grace to believe You hear every prayer. Give me grace to know that You are at work in ways we don’t always see and moving in ways we don’t always know. And give me grace to keep seeking Your heart in my prayers, so that I pray according to the leading of Your Spirit in accordance with Your will.

 

“Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness, for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with groanings too deep for words. And God, who searches hearts, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God” (Romans 8:26).

 

When those kinds of prayers are lifted up to Your throne and fill up Your golden bowls, we know that You hear us and we know that You will answer us -- all in Your time and all in Your way, as Your Word promises:

 

“And this is the boldness we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the requests made of Him” (1 John 5:14-15).

 

I join with “the whole creation” and all Your saints in this groaning, travailing in prayer for Your breakthrough in our lives and in the earth (Romans 8:22-23).

 

Lord, hear my prayer. Hear the prayers of Your people in a buildup for breakthrough. Send Your Breakthrough Fire to earth! Send Your Breakthrough Revival Fire to the earth! Send Your Holy Fire to burn in me and all Your people -- burning out all that’s not yet like You and fanning into flame a burning passion for You! “For our God is a Consuming Fire” (Hebrews 12:29) In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be consumed in the Fire of the Holy Spirit, lifting up your prayers by His leading according to the will of God in a buildup for breakthrough in your life and in the earth, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries


Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

https://Messiah-Ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


September 20 - Tuesday Night Class - New Series!

Teaching my 9 Month Weekly Freedom Equipping Course: Based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus at The Bridge Church on Tuesday Nights at 6:00 in Fredericksburg. All are welcome!


September 25 - Sunday Morning Class

Teaching my 6 Week Survey Freedom Equipping Course: Based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus at The Bridge Church on Sunday Mornings at 9:00 in Fredericksburg. All are welcome!


September 29-October 3

Our Next Ministry Trip to Mexico. Freedom Encounter Weekend for Equipping and Healing in Uruapan, Mexico with Pastor Salomon.


October 6

Pakistan Ministry.

Preaching our next monthly Outdoor Evangelistic Meeting through our Internet Ministry.


October 21-23

Mens' Retreat in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, where I'll be teaching and equipping on Freedom Prayer Ministry. Please let me know if you would like more information or to register:

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


November 17-19

Teaching our Level 2 Weekend Intensive School of Ministry in Lampasas, Texas


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.


Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.


https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series
Setting Hearts Free!
My Core Teaching and Ministry
Order these Spiritual Books by Tommy Hays Today!