Tuesday, September 06, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, September 6 - God is One and One in Me with All of His Children

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You’re one with my Father, one with the Holy Spirit; and at the same time, in the mystery of faith and intimacy of Your love, You desire to be one with me, along with every child of God and disciple of Christ who would open their heart to You (John 14:20). As I begin my day, help me know that more deeply and live that more fully. ...

 

In Your very Words, You expressed Your heart for this very desire:

 

“A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him” (John 14:19-21 NKJV).

 

“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him” (John 14:23).

 

“Abide in Me, and I in you” (John 15:4).

 

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:  I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me” (John 17:20-23).

 

Now -- through every moment of my day, every step I’ll take, and every challenge I’ll face -- help me live out this day as if these Words were true and they could be trusted. They are, and They can.

 

Just because the Truth is almost too amazing and glorious to believe, doesn’t mean it’s not true, nonetheless. And the Truth is You are in me, and I am in You in every moment, every step, every challenge -- “always” (Matthew 28:20). “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). Amen. So be it, for it is so. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you embrace and live into this mysterious, glorious Truth today that God is one within you, as a child of God and disciple of Christ, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries


Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

https://Messiah-Ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


Sign Up Today for September 10th!

Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries

Dinner and Auction Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas

at The Venue at Rafter E Ranch


Exciting Auction Items Donated

(John Bennett Sculpture, Hunting Lodge Stay, Fine Jewelry, Weekend Vineyard Getaway, Handmade Quilt, Spa Package and much more!)

Christian Comedian Barry Moffitt

Testimonies of God's Glory!


Get Your Ticket Today

on our Eventbrite Page or Email Me:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/messiah-ministries-celebration-fundraiser-tickets-393211254447


events@messiah-ministries.org


We know all our friends are not able to join us,

but please prayerfully consider joining us with your prayers and regular support:

Partner in Ministry with Us!

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute


September 10

Celebration Fundraiser for Messiah Ministries!

Hosted in Fredericksburg, Texas at The Venue at Rafter E Ranch.

Please click the Links Above for a Ticket and Information.


September 11

Starting a 6 Weeks Equipping Series at Bridge Church same time as the 9:00 Service as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas.

6 Week Survey Freedom Equipping Course:

Based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus.

All are Welcome.



September 13

Starting a 9 Month Weekly Freedom Equipping Course: Based on my Book Free to Be Like Jesus at Bridge on Tuesday Nights at 6:00 at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg. All are welcome.


September 29-October 3

Our Next Ministry Trip to Mexico. Freedom Encounter Weekend for Equipping and Healing in Uruapan, Mexico with Pastor Salomon.


October

Revival at the Barn Being Rescheduled for Spring


October 21-23

Mens' Retreat in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, where I'll be teaching and equipping on Freedom Prayer Ministry.


November 17-19

Teaching our Level 2 Weekend Intensive School of Ministry in Lampasas, Texas


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.


Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.


https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series
Setting Hearts Free!
My Core Teaching and Ministry
Order these Spiritual Books by Tommy Hays Today!