Thursday, September 01, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 1 - "That My Joy May Be in You"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the front and center of my day and at the heart of my life.  ...
 
"I have said these things to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete" (John 15:11).
 
As I read Your Word, as I hear Your voice, Your joy fills me. And Your joy makes my joy complete. 
 
Some are unwilling to read Your Word; some are afraid to hear Your voice. They resist the things You want to say to us. They don't understand that You say these things to us so that Your joy may be in us. They don't understand that it's the will of God is that we would be filled with joy. They don't understand the true heart of the one true God -- the God who loves us and wants His best for us -- including, His joy for us.
 
Your joy is at the heart of Your kingdom, right along with Your righteousness and Your peace -- "For the kingdom of God is ... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17).
 
So come, Holy Spirit. Fill me today with the righteousness and the peace and the joy of my God in my heart, as I open my spirit to hear these things You're saying to me. They are good things. Things intended to fill me with Your joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be filled the joy of Jesus today, as you read His Word and hear His voice, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

    

Friends, please spread the word and come join us for our Level 1 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry beginning September 13th in San Antonio, being hosted at the Oak Hill Church North Central Campus by the Airport. Register on-line, call us at 210-233-1072, or email us at info@RaphaGodMinsistries.com  DVDs are Available from our past schools. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!