Thursday, September 22, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 22 - Worship Changes Me
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I know I need my thoughts to become more like Your thoughts, my desires to become more like Your desires, my nature to become more like Your nature. And I know we become like what we worship, what gets our attention gets our heart. So I worship You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- and welcome You to make me more like You.  ...
 
"And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:18).
 
In these morning times of my communion of prayer with You, I want to come before You with an unveiled face, with an open heart, with a hungry spirit. I want to seek You, to see Your glory, to embrace Your Presence in worship and in prayer. And as I do, I know You are changing me, transforming me and my thoughts and my desires and my nature, more into Your image from one degree of glory to another, from glory to glory. 
 
None of this comes from me. This comes from You, from Your Spirit at work within me, changing me from the inside out, to be more like You. In that way, while all my worship is for You, You even use my worship as a means of Your grace to help me, to transform me into Your image, that I may be conformed into the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Have Your way and do Your work in me today, as I worship You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- "in spirit and truth" (John 4:23). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray the Spirit of the Lord will transform you into the image of the Son of God, from glory to glory, more every day, as you worship the Lord your God in spirit and truth, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
  

Friends, please keep us in prayer as we finish our Level 1 School of Ministry on the Biblical Principles of Inner Healing Prayer Ministry this week. Even as we learn, God is displaying His glory through His healing and freedom in every session. We heard a beautiful and powerful testimony from one of our students last night of the deep healing of the heart and breaking free from the chains of the past that God has been doing during our study. Praise God! I pray for breakthroughs in your life and equipping for your ministry! DVDs of our School of Ministry are available from the Rapha God Ministries website. God bless you!

Please come join us and spread the word for our Ministry Fundraiser Golf Tournament, with celebrity golfers Max Lucado, Randy Frazee, and Jim Barker on October 8th. We just found out last night Jeremy Camp is coming to to play golf with us in San Antonio between his concerts in Dallas and Houston. Praise God! 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!