Thursday, September 29, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 29 - The Best is Yet to Come!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be with me at the beginning of my day and every moment after.  ...
 
"What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 Corinthians 2:9).
 
I love You and I'm looking forward to see what You have prepared for me today. With my life and my days in Your hands, I can always say, as I begin each day, the best is yet to come. With my path entrusted to Your purpose for my life, I can trust in Your promise every day that "the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day" (Proverbs 4:18). And I thank You and all Your mercy and grace for me that it's not on the basis of my righteousness, but Yours, that my feet and my future are set on this path.
 
I can look back on yesterday and every day of the past season to see You were faithful to bring me through every battle -- healing my wounds, breaking my chains, forgiving my sins, cleaning up my mess, and restoring my soul. I can also admit, only by the grace of God, that You even touched a few lives through my life -- as messy as it was -- all along the way. And it gives me faith to look forward to tomorrow and the next season ahead, excited to see what will yet unfold. "Let (my) eyes look directly forward, and (my) gaze be straight before (me). Keep straight the path of (my) feet, and all (my) ways will be sure" in You (Proverbs 4:25-26). And by the grace of God I know in my heart the best is yet to come. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will know in your heart the best is yet to come, in Jesus' name. Your eyes haven't seen, your haven't heard, neither has it entered into your heart all the good that our God has planned for you! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 

Friends, please come join us if you can and spread the word for our Ministry Fundraiser Golf Tournament and Silent Auction, with golfers Jeremy Camp, Max Lucado, Randy Frazee, and Jim Barker on October 8th.

We're excited to be starting our Rapha God Ministries' Level 2 School of Ministry tonight for the next 7 weeks on practical prayer ministry training and equipping. Please keep us in prayer and I pray the Holy Spirit equips you for every good work according God's plan and destiny for your life and ministry. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!