Friday, September 30, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 30 - Mountain-moving Faith
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You in spirit and truth -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (Mark 11:22-24).
 
Your Word commands me to "have faith in God." And Your Word invites me to exercise my faith in You with my words and without my doubts. As You remove the doubts from my heart, I can move the mountains in my life. It will come to pass; it will be done for me.
 
Lord, these are Your words, not mine. These are Your promises and principles, not mine. So teach me how to grow in this dimension of my journey of faith. You taught me much about persevering faith and the grace to get through the valleys. Also teach me about mountain-moving faith that speaks with authority and expectancy, ground in Your Word, Your promises, and Your principles, I pray.
 
Help me expect more. Help me experience more. With both humility and authority, help me grow in the confidence of knowing my identity as a child of God and living into my destiny as a disciple of Jesus Christ -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will grow in faith and confidence in our God and His Word to move the mountains in your life with both humility and authority, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 

Friends, please come join us if you can and spread the word for our Ministry Fundraiser Golf Tournament and Silent Auction, with golfers Jeremy Camp, Max Lucado, Randy Frazee, and Jim Barker on October 8th.

Thank you so much for your prayers for us at our Rapha God Ministries' Level 2 School of Ministry we started last night and will continue for the next 7 weeks on practical prayer ministry training and equipping. We heard testimonies of God's power and love in the mighty name of Jesus after the prayer times last night. Praise God! I pray the Holy Spirit equips you for every good work according God's plan and destiny for your life and ministry. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!