Friday, September 02, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 2 - Follow the Rule of Peace
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. As my day begins, I want to begin it with You -- embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body" (Colossians 3:15).
 
We were taught in school to follow the rules. And in my relationship with You I want to follow the rule of peace -- I want to let the peace of Christ rule in my heart.
 
It's not the peace of the world or the peace of appeasement or the false peace of going along to get along. It's the peace of Christ that I want to rule in me (John 14:27).
 
And if it's Your peace that rules, then nothing else can. Worry can't rule. Fear can't rule. Confusion and uncertainty can't rule. Discouragement or depression can't rule. Insecurity or infirmity can't rule. False responsibilities, false pressures, and false gods can't rule. Only the peace of Christ can rule.
 
So teach me how to follow that rule. Teach me how to stop and take note and see if I'm allowing the peace of Christ to rule in my heart through the moments of my day. And if it's not, lead me to repentance. Help me acknowledge that as sin, so I can give it over to You and be set free from the bondage of whatever is trying to enslave me and rule over me in that moment. Then restore me to the rule of Your peace. 
 
"Prince of Peace," come rule and reign by Your rule of peace in my heart today (Isaiah 9:6). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray the peace of Christ will rule and reign in your heart today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

    

Friends, please spread the word and come join us for our Level 1 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry teaching the Biblical Foundations and Spiritual Principles of Healing and Freedom through Prayer, beginning September 13th in San Antonio, being hosted at the Oak Hills Church North Central Campus by the Airport. Call us at 210-233-1072, or email us at info@RaphaGodMinsistries.com to register.  DVDs are Available from our past schools. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!