Monday, September 12, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 12 - "Rekindle the Gift of God"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I dedicate my heart and mind and soul and strength to You this day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"For this reason I remind you to rekindle the gift of God that is within you through the laying on of my hands" (2 Timothy 1:6).
 
Rekindle the gift of God within me, Lord. Rekindle the flame. Stir up my spirit. Awaken my soul. Revive my passion for You and Your kingdom and Your will to come and be done, in me and my world, on earth as it is in heaven. Spur me on in my faith to live into the fullness of my identity as a son of God and fulfill my destiny as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
 
Your Word wouldn't encourage us to "rekindle the gift" if it weren't possible for our gifts to grow cold, for our faith to fade, and for our passion to grow stale. As these days unfold and the intensities of the battles around us in our world increase, even "the love of many will grow cold" (Matthew 24:12).
 
So let me never "neglect so great a salvation" (Hebrews 1:3). And let me never neglect the treasures of God You've poured into my heart by Your Spirit through Your mercy and grace (2 Corinthians 4:7). I'm no longer my own, bought with a price by the love of God (1 Corinthians 6:20). 
 
And now, "like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, (we) serve one another with whatever gift each of (us) has received. Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ. To Him belong the glory and the power forever and ever!" (1 Peter 4:10-11)  
 
Come, Holy Spirit. On this Monday morning and every morning, set my heart ablaze again and rekindle the gift of God within me today! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May God rekindle His gift within you today to display His glory through your life with fresh passion and renewed purpose, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

         

Friends, please spread the word and come join us for our Level 1 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry teaching the Biblical Foundations and Spiritual Principles of Healing and Freedom through Prayer, beginning September 13th in San Antonio, being hosted at the Oak Hills Church North Central Campus by the Airport. Call us at 210-233-1072 or email us at info@RaphaGodMinsistries.com to register.  DVDs are Available from our past schools. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!