Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 13 - United in One Spirit
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You and listen for Your leading, as I begin my day in the communion of prayer for You.  ...
 
"Anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17).
 
Unite me with You, my Lord. Make me one spirit with You. Put Your thoughts in my mind. Put Your desires in my heart. Pour Your Spirit into my spirit. More of Your will, more of Your nature, more of You in my life. 
 
You increase, as I decrease in my submission to Your authority and my embrace of Your intimacy -- as best as I can and all by Your grace (John 3:30). Thank You for Your promise and the grace to live into it a little more each day, that "Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this:  when He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And all who have this hope in Him purify themselves, just as He is pure" (1 John 3:2). 
 
United in You, help me grow in my sense of oneness with You. "There is one body and one Spirit, just as (we) were called to the one hope of (our) calling, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all" (Ephesians 4:4-6). "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of (us)" (2 Corinthians 13:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you be united as one spirit with the Lord -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- as He make you more like Him each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

 
         

I'm excited to begin teaching our Level 1 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry tonight in San Antonio, teaching the Biblical Foundations and Spiritual Principles of Inner Healing and Freedom through Prayer, being hosted at the Oak Hills Church North Central Campus by the Airport. Please keep us in prayer!  DVDs are Available from our past schools. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!