Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Morning by Morning, September 14 - The King and the Kingdom are "At Hand"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine. Help me start this day well -- embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel" (Mark 1:15 NKJV).
 
Your kingdom is "at hand." The King and the kingdom are here. And You invite me to turn and take hold of Your kingdom, to embrace and believe the good news of all You have done for me and make available to me through the power of Your grace.
 
So I lift up my hands and open up my heart. I embrace Your kingdom today. I embrace Your kingdom within me today -- "for indeed, the kingdom of God is within (me)" (Luke 17:21 NKJV). And I embrace the King of the kingdom of God within me today -- the "King of kings and the Lord of lords" who comes to rule and reign in my heart (Revelation 19:16). 
 
As I take hold of Your kingdom, as I let the King of the kingdom take hold of me, I begin to live into the fullness of this good news of this good life You've given to me -- full of righteousness, peace, and joy. "For the kingdom of God is ... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17).
 
You've already done it for me -- "The time is fulfilled." My part is simply to "Repent and believe." And so I do -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you take hold of Your King and His kingdom, as you let Him take hold of your heart and embrace His good news in your life today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
 
         

Friends, Thank You for all your prayers for our Level 1 Rapha God Ministries School of Ministry that started last night in San Antonio, where I'm teaching the Biblical Foundations and Spiritual Principles of Inner Healing and Freedom through Prayer, being hosted at the Oak Hills Church North Central Campus by the Airport. We're off to a great start for our course over these two weeks. Everyone is hungry for a move of God in our hearts and our community! Please keep us in prayer  DVDs are Available from our past schools. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!